Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Anger in Bipolar Disorder
An_241706 posted:
I understand that when people talk about the symptoms and types of bipolar disorder they focus on the manic and depressive moods. Where do the angry moods fall into?

bpcookie responded:
Hello, welcome to the board.

Here is an article about Bipolar related anger. It can explain it better than I can. I hope it helps ya.

http://allaboutbipolar.com/2009/06/30/all-about-bipolar-anger-the-most-common-emotion/
Eat right and exercise!!! You will die anyways but at least you will look good.

Doxielover10 responded:
Well, I can tell you I am a horrible rapid cycling bipolar.I did not have anger I had RAGE. Before I was diagnosed I punched people, stuck 4 inch heel into someone. A Hell's Angel kept touching my hair and I pulled out a scalpel and shredded the seat on his Harley, when he came close I cut his neck with the scalpel. I was driving down the highway in my sports car and this guy pulled right in front of me, I mean inches. I slammed on my brakes and we almost had a pile up, He flipped me the bird I followed him down to the court , waited for him to go inside and I took my scalpel and shredded all 4 of his tires of his Mercedes and cut all the paint on the car. I knew the minute I felt adrenalin, it was going to be bad. It's interesting, because the only people I go after are bullies. I saw a woman smacking a puppy in the face and I beat the living crap out of her. Another afternoon I decided to go riding so I brought my horse out to put his saddle on and this horrible woman was slamming things against the horse's head. I also beat the living crap out of her her. Everyone asks the same thing, how can a woman do
this ? When you have a horse, you have to muck stalls, pitch huge bales of hay, jump with no saddle, you get very strong.

Everyone wonders how a super fashionista,, top exec at the third largest medical company in the world has hidden this.

Why do I tell people this all these years later, because we have a mysterious disorder, very insidious. I am now being treated for a severe anxiety disorder. My body is covered from head to toe in huge bloody sores caused by severe anxiety.

No matter what else I do in my life, I will help other bipolars before they destroy their lives. If I ever feel even a twinge of the bad adrenalin I will call my Doc

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.