Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Naturally it made me cry
bp_roller posted:
For the last few weeks I have been reading the posts on this site in a amazement. For the first time in my entire life, and I`m 39, I found a group of people like myself...and I know I`m not alone.

Thank you.

"always knew it would come this"

ddnos responded:
Hi there bp roller and welcome to the board!! No, you are not alone! I am glad that you found us here and I/we look forward to gettig to know you more, so I hope you stick around!

We go through periods off and on where it's a bit slow, so I hope you won't ever feel offended if sometimes it may take a while for a reply.....folks are just out and about or dealing with their own issues off board, or whatever...so no need to take it personally. Then other times, it's so busy here it's hard to keep up! Enjoy the ride! lol

Feel free to jump in any conversation by hitting "reply" at the bottom of the post. Sometimes we have problems here with the server and folks have lost their posts..so it's a good idea to copy (Ctrl a) what you wrote so that if it didn't post, you can just paste it to another page (Ctrl V)

Again, welcome!

Debbie
You can`t change what people are without destroying who they were
--The Butterfly Effect

ddnos responded:
Hi there bp roller and welcome to the board!! No, you are not alone! I am glad that you found us here and I/we look forward to gettig to know you more, so I hope you stick around!

We go through periods off and on where it's a bit slow, so I hope you won't ever feel offended if sometimes it may take a while for a reply.....folks are just out and about or dealing with their own issues off board, or whatever...so no need to take it personally. Then other times, it's so busy here it's hard to keep up! Enjoy the ride! lol

Feel free to jump in any conversation by hitting "reply" at the bottom of the post. Sometimes we have problems here with the server and folks have lost their posts..so it's a good idea to copy (Ctrl a) what you wrote so that if it didn't post, you can just paste it to another page (Ctrl V)

Again, welcome!

Debbie
--The Butterfly Effect

bp_roller replied to ddnos's response:
Hello Debbie and thank you. Not much for posting, but I say that now...could be all crazy bout it and posting every five minutes tomorrow...you just never know.

ddnos replied to bp_roller's response:
lol well, and it would be ok if you wanted to post every five minutes too! lol But whatever you are comfortable with - just know that you are welcome to post as little or as much as you want!

Debbie
--The Butterfly Effect

TryForever replied to bp_roller's response:
Welcome...I don't know if I'm even allowed to say that because I myself never post....lol..but this board is great..only website I really go to.. maybe I will get to posting more..

L

bpcookie responded:
Hello bproller, its so nice to meet you and welcome to the board. Im glad you found us.
Eat right and exercise!!! You will die anyways but at least you will look good.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.