Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sassy Sunday daily post - may contain Triggers
ddnos posted:
Good morning, Everyone!

Weather - upper 30's

Sleep - somewhat restless

Mood - Ok

Plans - Continue working on my story - on a roll. Other than that, get out for a walk sometime today and basically chill out.

Debbie
Fear: False Evidence Appearing Real. ~Author Unknown
FirstPrevious12NextLast

bpcookie responded:
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH caffeine. Too much coffeeeeee

Good morning my little hush puppies

Weather: sunny

Sleep: blah blah blah.

Mood: ok so far.

Plans: slap debbie, then slap kitty. Going to a football party today. Prob. wont stay long since my coochie coo hurts. SSDD. Watch football. Be tired all day and be crabby, maybe.

Have a fab. day dahlings. muahs
Im female, Bipolar and Menopausal, that's a bad combination. The government wants to hire me as a deadly weapon!!!

ddnos replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie! Why are you slapping me and Kitty? What did we do to your lil princess asp? LOL Kitty? Are you going to let her get away with that?

margaroo replied to ddnos's response:
; ) Don't worry Debbie and Kitty, I'll protect you.

Good morning my friends!

Weather: A bit cloudy, but it will be a nice day.

Sleep: Worked last night, so I am hitting the hay soon.

Mood: good

Plans: fold the sheet that are drying, and taking a nap. After that....who knows?

Hugs to all,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

ddnos replied to margaroo's response:
Wheeeeeeeeew! Thanks Maggie!

mommaange1 responded:
Good Afternoon my cyber friends

weather cold a foot of snow

sleep awesome tell you all later why... and it wasnt lovin

mood feeling like a fool and knowing for sure that I am

planspretty boring around here

ddnos replied to mommaange1's response:
Hey Mommma....unless you don't want to say, why or how do you "know" that you are a fool? You may have done something foolish (which we all do) but that doesn't mean that YOU are a fool! Two different things there!

Hugs
Debbie

slik_kitty replied to margaroo's response:
thanks momma maggiepie!!!!

beej5 responded:
Weather: cold and cloudy

Sleep: restless (that time of the month so the crampin goes)

Mood: not sure but seems good

Plans: watch basketball and football.

smacks cookie, hey be nice to my friends here.

beej

mommaange1 replied to ddnos's response:
foolish isnt just what I have done but just plain pathetic. Therefore I am a fool because only a fool would have done what i did. i did explain in a new post just how stupid and weak I truly am

bptwin responded:
Weather - BEAUTY-full, high 70s, sunny

Sleep - Awesome, over 10 hours of much needed rest. My boyfriend (G) wasn't too happy that I went to sleep at 8 pm, but I needed it.

Mood - Reflective, kind of sad, cried a few times today

Plans - Woke up and had breakfast with G. Then I let him read some of my journal entries. He was very eager to read them and I felt like I trust him enough. I had been upset over the past few days and my latest entry was very emotional. After he read this entry he said nothing and reached over and gave me a HUGE, heartfelt hug! Of course I just broke out into tears and we hugged for while. It was the sweetest gesture that I've received in a long time. After a series of hugs and tears, we had a very honest, deep conversation about depression and disappointments. It was exactly what I needed. G is not perfect, but he is sincere. He was such an awesome friend today, when I really needed it.

Then G and I went for a bike ride. Another huge blessing about being with G is that he likes to be outdoors. We biked for about 1.5 hours. It was so good to get out and get some exercise. Then we watched TV and I came back to my place and had lunch. I need to do some laundry, cook some spaghetti and do all those weekend things as I watch some football.

Getting back to my relationship with G. It is such a blessing, but we are both kind of new to the area and have no close friends besides each other. We try to get out and meet people, but making friends has never been easy for either of us. He moved to the US from Poland when he was about 13 and he is a self-professed geek. I am the black girl who many tagged as "too white" and I've always had self-esteem issues and never think I am worthy. But hopefully, we can grow together.

Thanks for listening to me ramble...happy Sunday!!

mercygive responded:

Good Evening Everyone-

Weather: Perfect; sunny and warm

Sleep: Good

Mood: Good; calm

Plans: Spent time w/hubby today, we went to Vietnamese restaurant and had Pho with beef, sausage and tripe. I love rice noodles. Washed car. Dog has found something dead or something in our compost pile so he is driving me nuts again in-out-in-out grrrrr. It was awesome to see a large white hawk perched in our tree. Then, we understood why we find large white feathers by our deck like there's been a struggle — the hawk is hunting our bunnies Got some reading to do tonight for bible study Tuesday.

Sweet Dreams,

Mercy

I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning how to sail my ship.
Louisa May Alcott

Momma, I read that post, but did you read the replies? Did anyone judge you or agree with what you say about yourself? Nope! You're the only one who feels this way about you. Do you really think that none of us have done stupid, foolish, or pathetic things in our lives - things probably far worse than what you did? Of course we have! But we dealth with it and moved on. I'm sure you will eventually do that as well, but right now it's just something fresh on your mind because it happened last night; but you will talk with your tdoc and work through it. If it happens again, it still won't mean you are a fool, but a human who is just as capable as any of us to make poor choices. One poor choice does not make anyone bad, hopeless, or foolish. If that were the case, we'd all be a bunch of hopeless people, you know?

Stop telling yourself such destructive messages about yourself because it will only make you feel worse. There's NO redeeming quality to any of those messages, if there were, you wouldn't be feeling like you do.

Debbie

mommaange1 replied to ddnos's response:
Thanks Debbie. I see my Tdoc on Tuesday. Hopefully I will not be so overly dramatic. She knows everything about me and we are very close. I probably should have called her today, but I figured it could wait

I'm glad you will see her on Tuesday, and even if you are dramanic still by then, that's Ok; that's what your therapist is there for.

Hang in there
Debbie

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.