Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Frosty Friday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning...wishful thinking on my part. It's in the 80's already here and it's only 830. Uggghhh

Weather: Hot and humid

Sleep: So very restless. I should have probably stayed awake. I'd probably feel better.

Mood: Aggitated and very manic

Plans: Let's see....I've already sorted and packed underwear and medication drawers this morning. Return a tote full of crap that we won't be needing at S's mom's house to Walmart. Pick up a decent camera case cause the one that came with the camera is crap. Pick up the laptop case. Figure out something for dinner since it's just me. I'm feeling frozen pizza or something to that effect. Redbox a movie or two. Come back home and pack, pack, pack. I want it done tonite save for a couple outfits so I can sit back and relax a tiny bit tomorrow. Email status messages to the various distant family about MIL (surgery went well...today we find out if they're going to do surgery on her broken shoulder or not). Deal with S who is starting to flip out. aND HOPEFULLY knock myself out to sleep tonite.

Hugs to those who need them!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

tryforever responded:
Good morning! Sounds like your a busy girl today Melly! [br>[br>Weather: Sunny but very cold, snow on way! [br>[br>Sleep: Better last night because baby slept more...[br>[br>Mood: Little on the side today, but barely any agitation.. [br>
Have a wonderful day :)L

DizzyJgirl responded:
Good morning!

Weather: cold and a bit of snow

Sleep: ok

Mood: down and overwhelmed bit trying

Plans: grocery shopping. That is like a full time job for me.
Overwhelmed. I am tired (emotionally). Saw my new tdoc this week and she commented that I am smiling a lot and yet my eyes show overwhelming sadness.

Melly, take care of you! I don't blame you for wanting to get a lot done today. It is like...who knows what tomorrow will be like, so if you can do it today, you can relax some tomorrow like you said.

L/Try...nice to see you posting.

Hope everyone has a good day. TGIF (and dont' forget Daylight savings this weekend).
Live Life Loud

mommaange1 responded:
Good morning

weather 30ish

sleep good

mood sad and depressed

plans go to Walmart to return a frying pan
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

bpcookie responded:
OMG Im so glad its Friday

Hello my sweet hearts

Weather: sunny but friggin cold

Sleep: crappy for the second night in a row

Mood: all over the place. Peri menopausal and constant pain has turned me into a crazy, emotionally unstable, crying, screaming, byatch.

Plans: Dropped doggy off at doggy day care. Poor little sweet heart has been so bored and depressed because Im never well enough to play with her or take her for a walk. I hope she has fun today. Try to rest as much as possible. Try to stay away from stress. Any kind of stress just sets me off. Need to straighten up the house a bit here and there.

Have a wonderful Friday my darling friends. muahs
I HATE being Bipolar. Its AWESOME!!!!

ddnos responded:
Weather - i don't know

Sleep - good

Mood - depressed and unmotivated

Plans - try my hardest to not sleep all day - didn't take provigil this morning, prolly should have, too late now. I'm sick of myself that I can't seem to push myself to do just about anything. That is multiplied when im depressed, and PMS is adding to it, and I'm late, which im normally never late, so that makes PMS worse. Physically I feeel sick, I think because I haven't been able to eat very well since depressed because I can't be bothered fixing something to eat. I would eat if it were handed to me.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

melly2210 replied to ddnos's response:
Sends you the leftover pork stir-fry from yesterday. I'd offer up tonite's dinner, but it's nothing but Healthy Choice Turkey dinner. Not motivated myself to cook. Big hugs and feel better!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

margaroo replied to melly2210's response:
Good evening my friends!

Weather: Cloudy but beautiful.

Sleep: Good

Mood: Homesick

Plans: This must the the WalMart day for the group! I too returned a few items at WalMart and then bought some food to last until I leave on Monday. I also bought 2 books to keep what little sanity I have, and 1 for the plane ride home.

Hugs to all,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.