Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Tiptoe Thursday Tulips daily post, poss trigger
DizzyJgirl posted:
Afternoon to all.

Weather: Sunny and simply beautiful!

Sleep: not great

Mood: so so

Plans: tdoc appt this morning, then errands and shopping. Got a lot done so I feel good about that. Overdid it though and now I am tired and a bit overwhelmed.
Tdoc appt went well...she made me laugh even. I have homework to do which is to see if I can find "something" outside of my house to do (a class, yoga, volunteering, etc). She said she knows it isn't easy and if the tables were turned and she had to do it, it would be difficult for her too.
Hope everyone is having a good day.

Live Life Loud

mommaange1 responded:
afternoon

weather 83 and getting ready to rain

sleep good

mood ok

plans run to store for a few things, fold towels Just not much
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

bipoet001 responded:
Light rain mid-60's

Oddly evasive sleep

Stable

Grading papers

bpcookie responded:
Hello my little dahling love bugs

Weather: sunny and very warm. Just last week I was freezing, now Im too hot.

Sleep: okie dokie

Mood: not too bad. Im a bit frustrated about my LSC pain cause its keeping me from doing most of the things that I enjoy.

Plans: sit on an ice pack.....all night long. Take a pain pill. Watch tv while Im sitting on my ice pack. Cook dinner ( can not strap ice pack to my.....well, you know, while cooking). Also, I will have a heating pad on my back, while sitting on my ice pack and doing a breathing treatment. LOL. Oh boy, I cant help but laugh about how ridiculous this whole thing is.

On a good note...uuuummmm.....*thinking, thinking*, I will get back to you guys on that one.

muahs and huggers my dahlings
I HATE being Bipolar. Its AWESOME!!!!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.