Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Friends Fasinating Fun Facts
bpcookie posted:
Time for a little fun ppl.

1. Why did you pick the nick name that you use on this board?

2. How long have you been on this board?

3. How did you find this board?

4. What song always makes you smile when you hear it?

5. What food puts you in a great mood?

6. Who makes you laugh?

7. What is the wall paper on your cell phone?

8. What do you always have on your night stand?

9. What are you afraid of?

10. What do you always take with you when you leave your house?

11. What is your sign?

12. What are your favorite smells?

13. What are your quirky habits?

14. Are you mostly sarcastic, serious, silly or something else?

15. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?

16 Have you ever yelled or cussed at an inanimate object? If so, what was the object?

17. At what age did you find out that Santa wasnt real?

18. If all your friends on this board were going on a trip together, which ones do you think would over pack?

19. What song best describes your life right now?

20. What are your talents?

21. What chore do you HATE to do?

22. What was your most embarrassing experience that you have had at work?
I HATE being Bipolar. Its AWESOME!!!!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

bpcookie responded:
1. Why did you pick the nick name that you use on this board? My dogs name was/is Cookie. R.I.P.

2. How long have you been on this board? hhhmmm 4 or 5 yrs

3. How did you find this board? I belonged to a TERRIBLE Bipolar support board and I met a friend on that board who though it was just as terrible as I did. She found this board and told me about it.

4. What song always makes you smile when you hear it? Most any song with a good beat makes me smile

5. What food puts you in a great mood? Snacks, salty or sweet

6. Who makes you laugh? My dad always makes me laugh

7. What is the wall paper on your cell phone? A pic. of my dog

8. What do you always have on your night stand? Light, remote for ceiling fan, Kleenex box, purse and water

9. What are you afraid of? Cockroaches, grizzly bears (although I have never seen one in the wild), small spaces, that I will lose someone I love

10. What do you always take with you when you leave your house? Purse and water

11. What is your sign? Do Not Enter. hahahaha, Libra

12. What are your favorite smells? Roses, rain, river bed, ocean, coco nut, my husband

13. What are your quirky habits? I talk to myself all the time. I say movie lines before the actors do (it drives my hubby nuts)

14. Are you mostly sarcastic, serious, silly or something else? Sarcastic

15. Have you ever kicked a vending machine? Oh yea

16 Have you ever yelled or cussed at an inanimate object? If so, what was the object? Gas pump, computer, can opener, telephone, medicine bottles, pens when they run out of ink, the door bell

17. At what age did you find out that Santa wasnt real? about 12

18. If all your friends on this board were going on a trip together, which ones do you think would over pack? Chrissy, Michelle, Maggie, Minky, not sure who else

19. What song best describes your life right now? I Want To Be Sedated

20. What are your talents? Making ppl laugh. Making ppl feel good about them selves

21. What chore do you HATE to do? DISHES. I HATE doing them

22. What was your most embarrassing experience that you have had at work? Running face first into a closed door, right in front of a cute guy

IrwinsLady responded:
1. Why did you pick the nick name that you use on this board? i have no idea lol

2. How long have you been on this board? about 2 years

3. How did you find this board? stumbled upon it

4. What song always makes you smile when you hear it? i kissed a girl by Katie Perry

5. What food puts you in a great mood? my husband

6. Who makes you laugh? George Carlin

7. What is the wall paper on your cell phone? my husband cute face

8. What do you always have on your night stand? jack daniels and a light

9. What are you afraid of? spiders, small spaces

10. What do you always take with you when you leave your house? a good attitude

11. What is your sign? pisces

12. What are your favorite smells? lavender, roses, my husband, sandelwood, dragons breath

13. What are your quirky habits? sit with my face toward the door

14. Are you mostly sarcastic, serious, silly or something else? silly

15. Have you ever kicked a vending machine? heck yeah lol

16 Have you ever yelled or cussed at an inanimate object? If so, what was the object? yeah my closet

17. At what age did you find out that Santa wasnt real? 7

18. If all your friends on this board were going on a trip together, which ones do you think would over pack? Cookie, Sky and Debbie

19. What song best describes your life right now? Love Song by Taylor Swift

20. What are your talents? singing, writing and making people smile

21. What chore do you HATE to do? clean the bathroom

22. What was your most embarrassing experience that you have had at work? tripped over my own shoes in the hall at work that was full of people.
This is happening...just make peace with it.

margaroo replied to IrwinsLady's response:

1. Why did you pick the nick name that you use on this board? I picked Margaroo because when I was about 3 my mom created the name to go with the lyrics of a song she sang to me.

2. How long have you been on this board? 3 years...4 years?

3. How did you find this board? I looked at WebMD for something else and I noticed there were support boards. I fell in love with this group as soon as I read all the crazy discussions.

4. What song always makes you smile when you hear it? "You Are the Sunshine of My Life" by Stevie Wonder. It came out just after my husband gave me one of my favorite pieces of jewelry, a necklace with a "smiling sun" medallion. It is a one-of-a-kind necklace created by a small jewelry store near us.

5. What food puts you in a great mood? Pizza.

6. Who makes you laugh? My husband.

7. What is the wall paper on your cell phone? Nothing original, I have one of those "pay-as-you-go" phones.

8. What do you always have on your night stand? My CPAP machine (for sleep apnea)

9. What are you afraid of? Heights and something happening to one of my children.

10. What do you always take with you when you leave your house? My purse, which is packed with anything I might need, including a day's worth of meds, bandaids, hand wipes, alcohol wipes, you get the picture. I never outgrew Girl Scouts.

11. What is your sign? Gemini

12. What are your favorite smells? A baby after a bath, Thanksgiving dinner cooking, night blooming jasmines, "Light Blue" by D&G.

13. What are your quirky habits? I wash my hands a lot (my husband says I am obsessive), recopying a page so no one sees a mistake (esp at work), etc. OK, I am obsessive.

14. Are you mostly sarcastic, serious, silly or something else? Logical.

15. Have you ever kicked a vending machine? No

16 Have you ever yelled or cussed at an inanimate object? If so, what was the object? My computer.

17. At what age did you find out that Santa wasnt real? 7

18. If all your friends on this board were going on a trip together, which ones do you think would over pack? Snowy, Cookie, Sky, Debbie. I would pack lots of snacks and ice cream.

19. What song best describes your life right now? That is a hard one.....something about being thankful for what I have.

20. What are your talents? Compassion...making a person feel like someone understands. I can sing pretty good too.

21. What chore do you HATE to do? Ironing.

22. What was your most embarrassing experience that you have had at work? I was having a heavy period and I stained my skirt at work. I lived 25 miles away, so going home to change was not an option.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

DizzyJgirl responded:
1. Why did you pick the nick name that you use on this board? Its from a music cd

2. How long have you been on this board? 4 or 5 years

3. How did you find this board? randomly

4. What song always makes you smile when you hear it? Right now it is "All the Pretty Girls" by FUN.

Coffee
6. Who makes you laugh?
My kids
7. What is the wall paper on your cell phone? A pic of one of my guinea pigs

my clock and a book
9. What are you afraid of? spiders/bugs

10. What do you always take with you when you leave your house? My purse, mp3 player and a bottle of water.

11. What is your sign? Gemini

12. What are your favorite smells? Pine, lavander (not together).

13. What are your quirky habits?too many to list. I like to be covered when I sleep is one.

14. Are you mostly sarcastic, serious, silly or something else? Sarcastic

15. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?no

16 Have you ever yelled or cussed at an inanimate object? If so, what was the object?my computer, my cell phone, the tv

17. At what age did you find out that Santa wasnt real? 8 or 9

18. If all your friends on this board were going on a trip together, which ones do you think would over pack? Cookie because I know she would pack stuff for everyone else.

Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
I am empathetic
21. What chore do you HATE to do? cleaning the yard of "molly mess" (molly is our dog)

22. What was your most embarrassing experience that you have had at work? It was my coworkers b'day and I was making a big deal out of it because everyone seemed to be ignoring her...and it turns out they just told me it was her b'day but they were really planning a surprise party for me! I fell for it hook, line and sinker.
Live Life Loud

Anneinside responded:
1. Why did you pick the nick name that you use on this board? It's my middle name so it is inside my name

2. How long have you been on this board? boy, I cant remember

3. How did you find this board? used Webmd to look up a physical problem and found the forum

4. What song always makes you smile when you hear it? Me and You and a Dog Named Boo

5. What food puts you in a great mood? none really, but I do like chocolate with peppermint

6. Who makes you laugh? My great niece and nephew

7. What is the wall paper on your cell phone? my dog who recently had to be euthanized. She is a beautiful dog.

8. What do you always have on your night stand? light and 4 alarm clocks

9. What are you afraid of? worms

10. What do you always take with you when you leave your house? purse with wallet, phone and iPod Touch

11. What is your sign? Cancer

12. What are your favorite smells? So Pretty perfume

13. What are your quirky habits? I always check to see if my car door is locked..I do it with other doors too.

14. Are you mostly sarcastic, serious, silly or something else? serious except when manic.. then irritable while funny

15. Have you ever kicked a vending machine? No

16 Have you ever yelled or cussed at an inanimate object? If so, what was the object? computer

17. At what age did you find out that Santa wasnt real? probably about 5

18. If all your friends on this board were going on a trip together, which ones do you think would over pack? I really don't know

19. What song best describes your life right now? Jump

20. What are your talents? sewing quilting knitting making others laugh

21. What chore do you HATE to do? vacuum

22. What was your most embarrassing experience that you have had at work? when my aide saw that I had cut myself

Good questions.

bpcookie replied to IrwinsLady's response:
LOL Tay, #1. I dont blame you for forgetting why you picked that name.

You sound like your very happy with your husband. Im so very glad honey, you deserve happiness.

bpcookie replied to margaroo's response:
Maggie dahling, mmmmmmm pizza. I love pizza too. Your right, I always over pack. lol hugs

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Dizzy sweetie, ooohhh I like to be covered too. If its too hot to be covered fully, then I will pull a corner of the sheet over me. LOL yup, I would over pack and also pack stuff for my buddies as well.

LOL Molly mess. I know what you mean. I always say that Im going out back to pick up Chewy's art work. hugs

bpcookie replied to Anneinside's response:
Hey Annie, loooovvveeee the reason why you picked your board name.

Your song brings back memories. My character that I use on Lord Of The Rings Online can play the Lute and I down loaded that song.

I think everyone yells at their computer. Ive actually wanted to throw mine in the swimming pool. hugs to you

melly2210 responded:
1. Why did you pick the nick name that you use on this board? Melly has been a moniker for years. Just carried over from other chat boards.

2. How long have you been on this board? 2-3 yrs

3. How did you find this board? NAMI wasn't working for me. Googled it

4. What song always makes you smile when you hear it? The bunny hop

5. What food puts you in a great mood? Chocolate

6. Who makes you laugh? S- usually

7. What is the wall paper on your cell phone? pic of S

8. What do you always have on your night stand? photos of kids

9. What are you afraid of? too many to name

10. What do you always take with you when you leave your house? ID

11. What is your sign? Sag

12. What are your favorite smells? Vanilla

13. What are your quirky habits? again, too many to go into

14. Are you mostly sarcastic, serious, silly or something else? Sarcastic and serious for the most part

15. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?ummm..this morning...lol

16 Have you ever yelled or cussed at an inanimate object? If so, what was the object? Again, this morning...whacked my new tatoo site on the corner of the bed

17. At what age did you find out that Santa wasnt real? He's not real?!?!?! I was 6...busted the parents assembling the toys.

18. If all your friends on this board were going on a trip together, which ones do you think would over pack? I refuse to answer this one...lol

19. What song best describes your life right now? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjToSufqRsE

20. What are your talents? I write, draw and apparently take care of everyone else.

21. What chore do you HATE to do? Take care of everyone else (at the moment)

22. What was your most embarrassing experience that you have had at work? By far, the panic attack that I thought I was having a heart attack during. They laid me out in the elevator lobby so that everyone could see. Including the employees from the other company in the building.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
LMAO re-this morning. oooouuuccccchhhh, whacking your new tattoo must have hurt. When ever I whack something, a barrage of cuss words follow soon after.

hugs dahling

mommaange1 responded:

bpcookie posted:Time for a little fun ppl.

my son use to call me momma angel
2. How long have you been on this board?
about a year or more
3. How did you find this board?
luck
4. What song always makes you smile when you hear it?
Get Busy Jean Paul
pork taco's
6. Who makes you laugh?
my cats
7. What is the wall paper on your cell phone?
a pic of Eric from True Blood
cellphone and a drink
9. What are you afraid of?
small suffocating spaces
10. What do you always take with you when you leave your house?
my purse and Iphone
11. What is your sign?
Libra
12. What are your favorite smells?
musk
13. What are your quirky habits?
I will only wear night gowns, everything has to match in every room or it's got to go. I cannot sit in a bench table at a restaurant
14. Are you mostly sarcastic, serious, silly or something else?
moody
15. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
nope
16 Have you ever yelled or cussed at an inanimate object? If so, what was the object my kitchen chair I always run into

17. At what age did you find out that Santa wasnt real?
I don't remember
18. If all your friends on this board were going on a trip together, which ones do you think would over pack? probably me

Psycho Girlfriend
I scream when I have sex
21. What chore do you HATE to do?
clean around the toilet
22. What was your most embarrassing experience that you have had at work? I was a bakery Manager but I couldn't bake <<at all>>

I HATE being Bipolar. Its AWESOME!!!!Your ReplyBold Italic Underline Strikethrough Bullet List Numbered List Add Link Remove Link Insert Image 4000 characters max / 4000 characters left Post my discussion anonymously (without my username)Put this on my watchlist and alert me by email to new posts11 Replies |Watch This Discussion | Report This [br>
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

TryForever responded:
-Picked the name because I thought I should try forever at managing my illness..[br>[br>2. How long have you been on this board?
-since 2004[br>[br>3. How did you find this board?
-my sister[br>[br>4. What song always makes you smile when you hear it?
-your beautiful [br>[br>5. What food puts you in a great mood?
-cherries[br>[br>6. Who makes you laugh?
-my mom and fiance[br>[br>7. What is the wall paper on your cell phone?
-my little baby boy David[br>[br>8. What do you always have on your night stand?
-something soothing[br>[br>9. What are you afraid of?
-I'm afraid of becoming ill...[br>[br>10. What do you always take with you when you leave your house?
-cell phone and purse[br>[br>11. What is your sign?
-pisces[br>[br>12. What are your favorite smells?
-lavender[br>[br>13. What are your quirky habits?
-ripping paper[br>[br>14. Are you mostly sarcastic, serious, silly or something else?
-serious[br>[br>15. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
-Yup...lol[br>[br>16 Have you ever yelled or cussed at an inanimate object? If so, what was the object?
-burnt supper haha[br>[br>17. At what age did you find out that Santa wasnt real?
-good age..kinda young but old enough to understand[br>[br>18. If all your friends on this board were going on a trip together, which ones do you think would over pack?
-my mom maybe hehe[br>[br>19. What song best describes your life right now?
-hmm..maybe a pink song? I dont know...haha[br>[br>20. What are your talents?
-painting...health care[br>[br>21. What chore do you HATE to do?
-grocery shopping[br>[br>22. What was your most embarrassing experience that you have had at work?
-fall up stairs...a couple times hehe

L

IrwinsLady replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie, yeah number one was a good answer. and yes i am very happy with my husband. thank you.
This is happening...just make peace with it.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.