Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Skippy Sunday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning all. Computer problems majorly. Sorry I've been away.

Weather: Cool out. Damp. Hopefully the sun peeks in a little bit.

Sleep: Pretty good once I got there.

Mood: So so.

Plans: Thinking to spite the cold, I may go to the beach or at the very least hit the Skyway Bridge to pay my respects to Dad. Anniversary of his death was Thursday and I haven't been able to get out there the last few years. We bought a car yesterday, so it means we can do things like this now. Cook a decent dinner since I managed to burn yesterday's. Just relax a little bit.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

tryforever responded:
Hi Melly! Congratulations on getting a car! Very exciting...

Weather: Cool but sunny..

Sleep: More than I could ask for! Yay..

Mood: Depressed, anxiety

Plans: Hubby is going to work today and my mom is coming over to help me out with the baby...think he and I are both sick.. Still down about weight I have gained from the baby..sinking deeper today and am trying to be more happier..

L

mommaange1 responded:
Morning

weather cold

sleep pretty good

mood spacey

plans clean kitchen laz around. Clean out fridge cause I am getting a new one
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

ddnos responded:
Weather - to be in mid 70's

Sleep - great, for a change!

Mood - much better than an hr ago, "wake" pill has finally kicked in!

Plans - talked with my mom this AM and we decided it best if I go there this friday thro the weekend instead of just a couple hrs today - so feel better about not going today. Will get out as much as possible today - may go to dentist office to do a bit of weeding.....or not. lol Need to not spedn too much time on puter today because my eyes are bugging out and feet swelling up. So basically just try to get out and be out as much as possible today, even if to just wander and ponder.

Have a great day, everyone!

Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

CanadianDyanne responded:
Happy Nascar Day!

Sunny but cool and windy

Sleep good

Mood..I have the "I dont care"s

Congrats on the car Mel

L..hope you feel better

mom1 congrats on the new fridge

Debs Hope your eyes stop bugging and your feet stop swelling.

Today is just Nascar day, tomorrow I go to the doc to find out the results of the xray on my wrist.
Wed I go to my PCP for my bi annual physical.
Otherwise not too much exciting around here.

hugz to all

ddnos replied to CanadianDyanne's response:
HI Dyanne

Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

mercygive responded:
Good Evening

Weather: Beautiful - Perfect; breezy

Sleep: Good

Mood: Good

Plans: Enjoyed another day with dh; went to church; went out for breakfast; took a nap; took a test ((Debbie)) and at the end of the day I learn I have a spritely libido and I talk to racoons - you can never know yourself well enough! Have an appt with pdoc tomorrow 8:15 am if I don't sleep through it.

Have a wonderful evening and sweet dreams,

I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning how to sail my ship.
Louisa May Alcott

beej5 responded:
hello all,

Weather: in the 50's and cloudy all day

Sleep: good

Mood: anxious

Plans: go to church and watch baseball then take a nap then watch tv.

beej

margaroo replied to beej5's response:
Good evening my friends!

Weather: Sunny.

Sleep: Got a few hours after getting home from work, but I have no energy.

Mood: A mix of depression, anxiety and impending doom.

Plans: Met with my 2 brothers and sister for dinner at the Black Angus. We rarely get together, so it was fun, but I am exhausted.

I'm angry with my husband. He and my MIL were supposed to go to dinner with us, but he wanted to see a couple horses he knows run at the racetrack. He took my MIL and they were there for a few hours. My MIL was exhausted when they got home and needed a nap. I told my husband that it was important he went to this dinner, we see one of my brothers only once a year, but he did not listen. Selfish, selfish, selfish. Of course he will not apologize, he tries to put it back on me. He will have a fit if any of this gets back to his mom. It isn't her fault, so I will try deal with my anger.

Hugs to all,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

ddnos replied to margaroo's response:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Maggie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I'm sorry!

If I could, I'd be his mouthpiece and sincerely apologize to you for not having the sensitivity to see that the higher ground for him to have taken would have been the selfless act of attending that dinner, knowing that sometimes it takes sacrificing what you want in the moment for the greater good.

Obviously, I can't do that; but I would if I could!

Debbie

margaroo replied to ddnos's response:
(((((((((((( Thanks Debbie )))))))))))))))

He has been really nice to me today.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

CanadianDyanne replied to margaroo's response:
(((((MARGAROO)))))) I miss talking to you!

CanadianDyanne replied to ddnos's response:
I love that girl! youre the best

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.