Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Keeping on track (possible tiggers)
jamireles1 posted:
Back in Feb. I had a really hard time handling my depression. With my meds and help from my family I got through the worst and pushed forward. Seems like that's the only way to make it through being bipolar. About a month ago, I began to become manic and not as stable as I was. Now, of course comes the roller coaster ride. Bad timing for me, I'll be alone for a while (family going out of town). Keeping busy will hopefully help. Trying not to go back to my old ways.

ddnos responded:
jamireles1, good for you for having a plan to try to keep yourself stable while your family is out of town instead of going back to your old ways! If you think you need to, be sure to contact your pdoc or therpist (if you have one) for extra support and/or med adjustment if need be - that's part of self care.

Anyway, good taking care of yourself!

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
110 of 127 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.