Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
DoOvers
bpcookie posted:
Hey Do, hehehe, thats your new nick name. lol. I wrote *something* *some where*, and your probably the someone who could be most helpful in answering it.

Your a smart person, so Im hoping you can figure out what the heck Im talking about.
Life is very beautiful last words spoken by Queen Katherine Howard, King Henry VIII 5th wife, in the movie The Tudors

DoOvers responded:
I'm mentally cooked, no pun intended! However, the games shall begin after I get some cleaning out of the way. This better not be a wild goose chase!!!
A.C.T.

bpcookie replied to DoOvers's response:
Not a wild goose chase, more like a Grumpy one. You know how us Groupies are. hint hint.
Life is very beautiful last words spoken by Queen Katherine Howard, King Henry VIII 5th wife, in the movie The Tudors

DoOvers responded:
Thought initially this was your recently changed quote and the paradox of bipolar and the cyclical repetitive nature of King Henry VIII's wifes alternating endings.

But then I realized it was simple so you will be receiving an email from my non spam account shortly giving you an overview of the questions you what the answers to. All I ask is you give the benefit of the doubt for the questions being asked for the time being.
A.C.T.

Hey, could you just go to GG and answer the question there? I dont usually share emails with men. Its an agreement between me and hubby, he doesnt email women and I dont email men. That way there is no misunderstandings, if you know what I mean.

btw, the one time that I emailed you, it was for something that I could not share here. I didnt want anyone to know your true identity. So that time was ok.

bpcookie responded:
oops, never mind, I just saw the email. LOL. reading it now.

bpcookie responded:
Okies, read the email. Thank you so much. I totally get what you said and was starting to see the same things that you mentioned. Of course, thats why I was curious. Thank again. I knew that you would come through for me.

DoOvers replied to bpcookie's response:
Like I said, good to give the benefit of the doubt. Was a little disappointed thought the game was going to be a bit more challenging . And I completely understand about the email rule. The first person I ended up getting to know very well on here I slept with, but do have to say is my closest friend to this day.
A.C.T.

DoOvers replied to DoOvers's response:
Don't infer! Please. I was not aware of this rule, but I am very good at respecting boundaries and I thought it was implied you wanted that information to be answered of the board. Sorry, won't happen again.
A.C.T.

no problemo. Last night my husband said "Hey, some Dr. from WebMD emailed you" LOL.

LMAO re-first person-slept with. Well, that is a good way to make friends. lol All kidding aside, Im glad you have found someone from this board who you are close friends with. Good, loyal friends are hard to find. I found this out just recently, if you dont mind me venting a bit.

When I was having my serious pain due to my LSC, I was unable to go places and I noticed that one of my friends started making excuses as to why she couldnt come over. Then all of a sudden when I told her that I could now go places because my pain level was lowered, she wants to hang out. Not a good friend after all. So cherish your true friends and keep the not-so-good friends at arms length.
The happy life be these I find, the quiet mind, the equal friend, with out grudge nor strife, wisdom joined with simplicity,the night discharged of all care. Earl of Surrey, Thomas Howard

DoOvers replied to bpcookie's response:
Phew, well unlike Boleyn I get to keep my head.

We both realized what it was particularly when the medications were adjusted and fortunately we had a friendship that was so much stronger. You are absolutely right in regards to loyal friends and people do not understand our situation.

I hear you too on losing friends when you're not feeling so hot. It gets tough as we get older and people have life's that are busier. They want to spend their time out having fun. There's friends that I know will never disappear, but others that really want consistency and having lost a couple good friends I think due to this I have to at least recognize their perspective too. There were times I was bitter the apology wasn't recognized but they hung in their longer than most and had to let it go so to speak.
A.C.T.

LMAO re-keep my head. I adore Anne Boleyn. She was a woman before her times and she got a bad rap. I love her daughter even more. Queen Elizabeth gave England what other queens and kings could not. Ok, blah blah blah. lol.

Ive had a few friends stab me in the back and dump me before and it was very painful. Now when I get a new friend I back off a bit, pay attention to their personalities more and try to read what kind of friend they really are. So it was no surprise when this friend did this to me.

I find that my friends on this board are more loyal than most friends that I have in person.
The happy life be these I find, the quiet mind, the equal friend, with out grudge nor strife, wisdom joined with simplicity,the night discharged of all care. Earl of Surrey, Thomas Howard

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Patience for the Holidays and every day life
Tips 1. Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you're waiting in the doctor's office and the only thing you can concentrate on is ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.