Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Our Son Made Us Puppy Grandparents
davedsel57 posted:
Thought this post may bring a smile to a few folks today. My wife, eldest son Russell and I went to our favorite pet store this morning "just to look". We already have two dogs (a 5-year-old female pekingese/shih-tzu mix and a 1-year-old male full shiz-tzu) and four cats.

Russell fell in love and become a puppy daddy for the first time. He is fully responsible this new family member and is out showing her to his grandparents and friends now. The puppy is a 3-month-old female all black chihuahua that Russell has named Midnight. Here she is...

Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

melly2210 responded:
Awww....such a cute, lovable face!!! I am sure your son will be a fantastic puppy daddy. And now you have another lovable face to adore in your life!!

By the way, I wanna trade. I think I'd much rather be a puppy grandparent than a grandma!!! My step-daughter is due end of June.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

DizzyJgirl responded:
Congratulations! What a sweet dog and I love the name. Love those big eyes! How is the puppy doing so far? I am sure he will be surrounded by love and is so lucky to have a good home.

We will be puppy parents in a few weeks. It is so odd because I have been very against getting another dog since we lost our oldest dog a year and a half ago. Then suddenly, I just changed my mind and now I can't wait to get our girl (still nameless).

Enjoy your grandpup!

Melly, you will be a wonderful grandma! I am excited for you. You will be one of those loving, fun (and hip) grandmas (that is what my MIL is like for my boys).
Live Life Loud

BpFiorentino responded:
aww how cute

jselleck replied to BpFiorentino's response:
AWWWW how cute!!! I love the name. We have two cats, Jack and Peabody and they're spoiled rotten too. They've been pretty scarce today though because we've had workmen outside doing work on the apartment. Peabody's only a year old and has never expereienced any thing like this and thought the apartment was falling in on him, the poor baby. Me, I'm just hoping management gets the place sold quick and the owners don't want to turn the place into condos. This is the worst time of year to move in Texas. Have a great day.

JSelleck

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.