Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Terrific Tuesday - Daily Post May Contain TRIGGERS
davedsel57 posted:
Good morning, everyone. I really like these daily posts.

Weather: Brilliantly sunny in WNY going up to the 70's. Very, very nice.

Sleep: Excellent.

Mood: Very happy. Realized that two of my prescription medications can cause side affects of muscular pain, weight gain, and other nasty stuff. Did not take these two meds last evening and feel better. I'll be talking to my doctor soon about alternatives.

Plans: Staying home and relaxing with my wonderful wife today. We have a list of house cleaning projects we would like to get done, but we will do what we can when we can and take it easy.

Have a blessed and terrific Tuesday, friends.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

melly2210 responded:
Morning all...beep beep

Weather: It's hot, sticky and humid. Still no rain here.

Sleep: Restless. I cannot shut my mind off.

Mood: Overwhelmed. Irritable.

Plans: Run the MIL to be to the doctor's for some bloodwork. And maybe go get my hair cut. Will depend if I can find a way to settle down. Have already done some research for the step-daughter, but it isn't looking good. I am just overwhelmed. Too much sitting on my plate at the moment. Need to shovel some off, but not certain where to begin. I've got the situation with the step daughter who may end up homeless because we're simply not in a place to provide her a place. We're still taking care of MIL and there is no room. Things with the ex escalated on Mother's Day and I need to really sincerely begin seeking out legal alternatives regarding that situation. And then there is my own health. I know I need to know what's wrong with my digestive issues, but I'm not sure I'm ready to face what the doctor is looking to find on Thursday. So I am quietly stressing about that. Sunday I called it a day at 6 pm, took my meds, and crawled into bed. I cannot do that everyday although it's exactly what I want to do. Crawl in and hide. And with all this going on, I'd describe my mood with the racing thoughts and speech patterns as hypomanic. Will see the pdoc at the end of the month. I just don't know anymore. I see no solutions, only the obstacles.

Sorry for dumping.......

@Dave....I hope you have a wonderful vacation week with your wife!!!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

DizzyJgirl responded:
Good morning!

Weather: rainy but warm

Sleep: ok

Mood: okish..feel foggy but ok (might be allergy related)

Plans: was going to do yard work but it is raining. So, organize my coupons for shopping this week and cleaning.

Dave, glad to hear you are feeling better. Enjoy your day and the weather. Send sunshine to us in New England please!
Live Life Loud

davedsel57 replied to melly2210's response:
Thank you, Melly! So far, so great as far as the vacation week with my wonderful wife.

Praying for all your health issues. I fully understand.

Blessings,

-Dave

davedsel57 replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Thank you, Dizzy. I just pressed the 'send' button on the sunshine for you. Did you get is yet?

Blessings,

-Dave

bpcookie responded:
Hello all my dahling Beepers, beep beep

Weather: very very hot with a slight hot breeze.

Sleep: good

Mood: good

Plans: I am working on my game room or should I call it my Miami Dolphins shrine. I will watch some t.v., throw the ball for the dog and do the dishes uuugggghhh. Anyways thats all for now.

Muahs to all of you.
The happy life be these I find, the quiet mind, the equal friend, with out grudge nor strife, wisdom joined with simplicity,the night discharged of all care. Earl of Surrey, Thomas Howard

BpFiorentino responded:
Hola Beepers

Im back its Taylor aka IrwinsLady

weather: idk havent gone outside in a week

sleep: good, can never get enough

mood: iffy

plans: look for a job and nothing else.

Cookie, thanks for the card it brightened up my day.

bpcookie replied to BpFiorentino's response:
Hey Honey Bunny, Your very welcomed. Im glad you got it. Some ppl on the board didnt get their card, I think. I know Debbie didnt get hers, ggggrrrrr, stupid mail person. love the new name. You should put your pic. back up though. That was a great pic. of you. hugs
The happy life be these I find, the quiet mind, the equal friend, with out grudge nor strife, wisdom joined with simplicity,the night discharged of all care. Earl of Surrey, Thomas Howard

BpFiorentino replied to bpcookie's response:
aww thank you!

beej5 responded:
Good Evening

Weather: 70's hot sunny

Mood irritable and grouchy

sleep improvement

Plans go to work then home to rest after I eat dinner

not feeling the greatest right now due to lawyer call but didn't leave a message so I guess they prefer to talk to me instead of leaving a message. I hate those. It caused my anxiety to skyrocketed. so off to take another klonipin. much better. I hope she calls back and tell me what is going on.

beej

WolfFaerie responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather: Sunny with highs in 70's

Sleep: Much better since major migraine is easing off

Mood: Overall good

Plans: I did load after load of laundry today but didn't fold a stitch of it. I need to work on my collage for therapy tomorrow. I did some reading today while doing laundry. Next up on chore tasks you guessed more laundry and dishes too. I'm hoping therapy goes okay tomorrow. I have a meeting with kid's therapist tomorrow and hoping to stop in a psych rehab too depends on my time management skills.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.