Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
FINDING REPLIES TO MY POSTS
doxielover10 posted:
I just posted something that I would like feedback on. According to the post, I have 14 replies, but I cannot find it.

Can someone PLEASE HELP LOL !!!!! I feel like an idiot.

THANKS
FirstPrevious12NextLast

ddnos responded:
Hi Doxielover, all you need to do is click on the post with 14 replies and then scroll down - each reply is under the other. If you want to reply back to an individual post, then just click "Reply" on that post, and hit "submit"

I hope that helps.

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

slik_kitty responded:
if you are talking about the thread "on triggering posts" there are 14 replies to the original post, but no one replied after yours.

davedsel57 responded:
While it says there are 14 replies, and at one time that was true, some were deleted. There is a bug in the WebMD community software that does not reset the number of replies after a moderator has deleted some posts in that discussion.

If you ever need to find something you have posted, just click on your user name and you will eventually see a history of your posts once your profile loads.

Hope this helps.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

melly2210 responded:
If your reply is missing (or anyone else's), I'd like to extend the welcome to the "Delete Club." You are officially welcomed to the community now...lol Just kidding, btw.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
LOL Melly, your a riot. Me and Slik used to hold the record, but I think you have us beat now. Me and Slik have learned how to behave ourselves.......kinda.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

bpcookie responded:
The thread will show how many ppl replied to it but if replies have been deleted you wont see those replies although the number will still show 14. Posts *may* be deleted if someone insults another person, uses foul language, copyright infringement, if someone writes personal information such as address and phone number, if an argument ensues and it gets out of hand (which never happens hahaha), spam (not the kind you eat), impersonating someone, threatening others, slandering (like saying Debbie is a doodles), being hateful or abusive, a post/reply that has been deleted any post/reply that is connected to the deleted post/reply *may* be deleted (I hope I explained it correctly) and Webmd has the right to take down any post/reply......well....any post they want to. LOL. I think I got all that right but Im not a moderator.

p.s. mods. please forgive me if I got it wrong. Please dont delete my post. lol joking
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

melly2210 replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookster...I have not exceeded either of your records, tyvm. LOL. But I'm close. Another really good manic episode or two and I might have it in the bag! Someone needs to write a post to tick me off....come on....someone knows they want to!

(And btw, I don't know how I found humor in this topic...smh)

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
Oh Melly, I love you way too much to tick you off.

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
have nooooooooooo idea what you are talking about cookie.

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
LOL oooohhhhhh rrrrrrriiiiigggghhhhttttt Kitty *rolling eyes*. That halo is being held up by horns.

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
what????? where?????

ddnos replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie, you and kitty learned how to behave? lol wow, now that gave me a laugh! Thanks!
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie replied to ddnos's response:
LOL Well, we still misbehave but we are better at hiding it now.

ddnos replied to bpcookie's response:
Like I said, haven't learned to behave! lol

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.