Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thankful Thursday Daily Post - May Contain TRIGGERS
davedsel57 posted:
Hello, everyone. Thought I'd stop by for a visit today.

Weather: Mostly sunny and cooler here in WNY. Currently 57 with low humidity and going up to the high 60's.

Sleep: Great

Mood: Pretty happy.

Plans: Some projects around the house today - mostly me cheering on eldest son and wonderful wife. I did make a nice macaroni salad ad that is chillin' in the fridge now. At 5:30 my wife and I both have physical therapy. I've been doing sessions in their pool and it is helping my chronic pain.

Have a blessed and thankful Thursday, folks.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

melly2210 responded:
Hey Dave!! Where have you been hiding??

Morning to the rest of ya...

Weather: Upper 80's, low 90's and humid as all get out. Supposed to rain but it doesn't look like it

Sleep: What exactly is that? Was up til 1 am and finally fell asleep and step-daughter called at 3 am to tell me she was still having contractions....and no, she didn't need to go to the hospital yet. Ugh!

Mood: Irritable

Plans: Went to the pdoc this morning. He tweeked my meds again. Upped the trileptal, added some Klonipin to help me sleep and deal with my anxiety issues. Came home, took a nap with the heating pad. After lunch, I've got to call my primary doc to see if I can get in to be seen so I can get the referral to the Gyn or if he'd rather I just hit the ER. Ovarian cysts really, really suck. Still on baby watch. Counting down til tomorrow for payday!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

beej5 responded:
morning

Weather: 80's to 90's sunny

Sleep: much better no sleepwalking

Mood: good

Plans: do bills and decorate my apt a bit. I hope this stuff works to hang pictures.

beej

bpcookie responded:
Hello my little dahlings, Im on nyquil, so if any of my posts or replies dont make much sense (more so then usual), then thats why.

Weather: hot

Sleep: good

Mood: good

Plans: good. oops, I was on a roll there. Need to mop the kitchen, yiiipppeeee. Do some laundry. Glue some bling bling on some shirts. Im also going to make a HUGE flower decoration out of raffia to hang in my kitchen. I have the image of how Im going to do it but Im sure I will end up cussing before I get it done.

Have a good one peeps. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

beej5 replied to bpcookie's response:
lucky u can have nyquil. I can't have it because it makes me psychotic.

ddnos responded:
Weather - upper 50's and raining

Sleep - good

Mood - currently melancholy, couple hrs ago, fine

Plans - many sore muscles this morning due to doing a lot of physical work at volunteer at dentist office in yard and basement (lifting and stocking heavy boxes) . Was going to go to my sisters this morning to do some housecleaning (she's wrking part time and school-so busy), but was too sore to go. Will try tomorrow. So will soak in tub, do some stretching, and prolly just hang out at home today for the most part. will try to get out for a walk at some point.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon!

Nice to hear from everyone so far!

Weather: sunny, windy and nice

Sleep: ok

Mood: okish, anxious

Plans: Lots to do, but don't seem to be getting anything done. My oldest son is mowing the lawn for me. That is very hard because I am a perfectionist and it is taking all my willpower not to go take over and do it "right".

Everyone have a good afternoon/evening. Take it easy and enjoy.

Cookie, I want to see a picture of your decoration when it is done (and maybe a pic of the bling bling! ).
Live Life Loud

mommaange1 responded:
Good almost evening

weather chilly

sleep to much on my mind to sleep good

mood feeling slightly less stressed today

plans already went to the mall. Now I am sitti ng here waiting for my step daughter to bring her dogs back over. She came by to take them to the beauty shop. Then they are mine again...lucky me.

question: has anyone done something really bad and regret it alot but try to fix it? I shot my big mouth off and said things I should have never said and totally regret it. I hope I can resolve it because I don't want the wrong party to be offended or mad. It is especially bad because I did it to someone I don't even know and who didn't deserve it. I am shocked at myself and hope I can repair what I did. I am so not like that. It was like I was totally out of my mind.
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

ddnos replied to mommaange1's response:
Hey momma, I'm sure we have all done or said things we later regret. In your situation, have you apologized to the person? That would be the first thing I'd do. If you are truly sorry, then letting that person know is what's needed. Whether he/she forgives you or not is up to them, of which you are not responsible.

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
I bling blinged my hubbies thong, wanna see that? hehehe
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

bpcookie replied to mommaange1's response:
was it anger that pushed you to say what you said? Cause I do stuff like that when Im angry and I later regret it. I have one big mouth when Im mad.

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather: Sunny highs in the 70's

Sleep: More nightmares

Mood: Blah

Plans: I took oldest to her yearly well check today. I did a load of dishes and laundry too. I made pork chops for supper. I'm reading an interesting book called Evermore: An Introduction by Brewin. It's made me think about somethings I hadn't before now and seeing the insight in new ways.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.