Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Saturday Sunrise Daily Post, poss. triggers
DizzyJgirl posted:
Good morning! There is actually no sunrise here...grey and rainy.

Weather: see above (rain)

Sleep: awful

Mood: so far, so good..a bit loopy due to lack of sleep

Plans: baseball, puttering....AND...Puppy! Our puppy arrived last night. I will share pics as soon as I have them. She is so cute (especially when she sleeps hee hee). Her name is Zoya.

Hope everyone has a good day/weekend.
Live Life Loud

beej5 responded:
Morning all

Weather: not sure

Sleep: good

Mood: irritable

Plans: clean my apt since its cleaning day.

beej

melly2210 responded:
Good afternoon!!!

Weather: Back to hot, humid and sunny

Sleep: Like the dead. The extra 300 mg of Trileptal and 25 mg of Klonapin did the trick.

Mood: Still kind of irritable but excited.

Plans: Went and priced the craft items I am going to need for my business. Starting small with an online website and once we have more space (ie. our own place) then I will expand to craft shows and trunk shows. I'm excited about this despite all the work that I am putting into it now. Have to cut the cheese (for a cheese tray ya dopes...lol) for tomorrow. S's nephew is graduating and we're going to his graduation party. I'm kind of nervous because my boys are meeting ALL of S's family and we're bringing my step-daughter who still hasn't had the baby. I'm betting, just because it would be inconvenient as heck, that she'll go into labor in the middle of it. That's about it.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

mercygive responded:
Good afternoon sunrisers -

Weather: Hot and sunny

Sleep: Good

Mood: Good

Plans: Grocery shop, spray for bugs inside house, read outside with portable mister (how to keep my Kindle dry?); yoga with dh tonight

Ooh! Dh surprised me and ordered my favorite movie 'Minnie and Moskowitz.' This was my 1st indie. In 1980, I came home at 2:00 am, my mother was passed out on the couch drunk, I couldn't sleep so I turned on our small TV that sat on a gold plated roll-away stand - Channel 2 the station late nite music "On the Night Shift" doo-doo doo-doo. I fell in love with John Cassevetes Films that night. At the time, I related to the character Minnie. I am rediscovering all of the nuances in this classic film.

Have a great day!
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

melly2210 responded:
Guess what guys? Besides bibs, I managed also to craft a pacifier holder!!! Here it is:

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

mommaange1 responded:
Good evening

weather b u t ful

sleep good until the dumb kitten kept walking all over me and woke me up. I facebooked dh but he was on a train and couldn't talk at 4am. He works for the railroad

mood better dh I are working on our issue and he has really done somethings to help me. I am feeling like he is genuine, not like my ex husband and his bull

plans went to Cabella's to look around because I couldn't find the "right" duffle bag. Right now I am watching dumb movies about drugs. It's either, drugs, murder, or addiction movies I always watch. I need better viewing material
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

davedsel57 responded:
Hello, everyone.

Weather: Started out cloudy with some rain but cleared up. Currently 63 degrees with brilliant sunshine.

Sleep: Good, but not enough.

Mood: Pretty happy.

Plans: We had breakfast with a dear friend, then went to our favorite garden center to "just get 3 hanging baskets". We ended up buying six hanging baskets and flowers for some pots. Typical for us. That's OK as we both love to garden. Not too hard on the back when it is just pots.
Had dinner with my dad at his assisted living facility. That was nice.

Hope you are all having a blessed and super Saturday.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

davedsel57 replied to melly2210's response:
That is really clever!
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

melly2210 replied to davedsel57's response:
Thanks!!! I see a few moderations to the design though.

DizzyJgirl replied to melly2210's response:
Love it! Well done Melly.
Live Life Loud

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.