Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Shenanigan Sunday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning everyone.....BEEP BEEP!

Weather: Hot, sunny and humid. I think we've reached a point here where I start the SSDD response.

Sleep: Like the dead again. Oh how this tweek makes me sleep finally!

Mood: Still a wee bit irritable from the pain, but excited today!

Plans: We have our nephew's graduation party today. Kind of nervous because my boys meet ALL of S's family all at once. We're also picking up the step-daughter and taking her with us. She's having all this swelling suddenly in her feet so we're going to swing by a CVS on the way to take her blood pressure. And I just booked the place for our wedding on Oct 13, 2012. Now it seems real. Excited about that and excited about the progress I am making on the small business plan and items to sell.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

davedsel57 responded:
Good morning.

Weather: Currently 56 degrees in WNY and cloudy. Rained all night and until about 9:00 am. More rain and possible t-storms coming.

Sleep: Very good.

Mood: Pretty happy.

Plans: Rain increases my chronic pain levels and stiffness from the arthritis so only resting so far. I would love to plant some of the flowers we bought yesterday into pots but we'll see.

Have a blessed and super Sunday, friends.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

ddnos responded:
Good luck with teh graduation party today, Mel!

Weather - 50

Sleep - none

Mood - Not great, not horrible

Plans - Go to Target pick up a few things, lil bit of housecleaning, maybe do a load of laundry, go for a walk - the longer the better; my sister dropping something off around 4 p.m. so need to be home for her - she likely won't stay too long as she'll just be getting off work. I got good news on friday re a bill i thought i was going to have to be responsible for. Originally it was $2555, then my insurance paid about $1300 and I got a bill for the rest. I was on the phone so fast and turns out incorrect coding - so they will resubmit the bill and it will be paid in full! I've had to deal with that bill since november 2011! Doc wants me to have brain scan but she knows i cant afford it . you have ot pay $3500 up front! It's not an MRI, but something else; can't remember. Its becasue of all my cognitive problems the past year. we checking to see if certain medical organization does the scan, cus if they do, im covered with them 100% (outside my insurance). Ok, fading now. gott go now. hav good day.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon!

Weather: grey and cool

Sleep: actually slept very good for the longest time in months but still feel exhausted.

Mood: anxious but ok

Plans: just puppy care. It is exhausting. I worry about everything. I will post a picture as soon as I get a decent one. It is hard to get pics because she is always on the move.
Melly, hope the party went well today. That is exciting about your wedding too! My anniversary is Oct 14th...great time of year for a wedding.
Dave, take it easy and I hope the weather holds up. I have a friend in WNY who was going to some big country music thing in Buffalo this weekend (if I remember correctly).
Debbie...I am glad you got good news on the one bill! We have a situation like your other one...with having to pay half of a medical thing upfront. It isn't possible for us.

Well, Hope everyone has had a good day!
Live Life Loud

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather: Rain and more rain

Sleep: Way too much sleep today

Mood: Too tired for anything

Plans: I went last nite to see Snow White and the Huntsman which was really good. Got home really late and knew better than to take sleep med this late but did it anyway. Hence too much sleep today all day. I did read alittle bit today when I was awake. No plans for tomorrow.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.