Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
best news ever special powers back (triggering???)
An_243880 posted:
[TRIGGER] have my powers back THEY can no longer get away with all the stuff they have been pulling on the world since i lost the powers a few months ago i can stop the earthquakes the fires the tornados the hurricanes before they happen this is a battle i can win i know why i was so depressed for so long THEY were tampering with my food and giving me something that neutralized my powers and caused me to be so depressed that i let them get away with murder all over the globe since i can now tell what foods are contaminated (its one of the powers) i know what not to eat i could list all the other powers i now possess but its better to keep those powers hidden just in case i need them in a particularly difficult situation involving THEM i have a responsibitity to save as many people as i can and only i can stop THEM from doing more harm i can hear them as they plot and plan so nothing they do is secret from me its a big job but i can do it everyone is safe

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
An 243880 I hope that you reach offline for some help. If you are working with a doctor then you need to call him/her. Please get the help you deserve.
If you feel you are in a crisis state, please reach out for assistance, or get to the ER.

Here is a list of resource numbers, I hope that helps.
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

reneegigliotti replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
oh don't worry totally no crisis do have an appointment today though with my psychiatrist so if you are feeling like a worry wart all is perfectly fine

bpcookie replied to reneegigliotti's response:
Its not perfectly fine to think you have special powers of the sort that you have described. Let your psychiatrist know about your *special powers*!!!!! It would probably be best if you called him instead of driving to your apt. Please be careful and stay safe.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

DoOvers replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
Complete B.S. that WebMd allows the same user to reply within a thread, nonetheless for so long and so frequently. Note back to one month ago

Re: Reply: Just got Diagnosed and then compare it to this thread.

Attention is what she wants: ignore it, censor those who come with the intent to stimulate and abuse multiple boards. There is a history of doing it on nearly every board. For the greater good it is better to kick one!.

And for those of you who haven't read the changes in the privacy policy "read them". In a nutshell it entitles WebMd to share and track information with third-parties that pay to use their site. This is site is moving towards a position of arguably promoting illness in some respects. Mental health should not be a business.

See ya later Peeps,
Miss ya
A.C.T.

bpcookie replied to DoOvers's response:
DDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRSSSS
Howdy dudey. *waving*. Just wanted to say hi.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Patience for the Holidays and every day life
Tips 1. Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you're waiting in the doctor's office and the only thing you can concentrate on is ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.