Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Turbulance Tuesday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Afternoon all....

Weather: Started out sunny, hot and humid but now we've got torrential rain.

Sleep: Not enough

Mood: Mixed - sad, happy, irritable and angry

Plans: First thing I went to ds2's promotion ceremony to middle school. There's a big court yard outside in the middle of the school (Florida schools have no hallways, they walk outside) and they line up all of the K-4 kids and the parents come. The 5th graders walk and everyone claps them out of the school. There was a surprise though. The teachers got together and did a flash mob. Kind of cool. Then there was the race clear across town for S's nephew's graduation which we made after it started but not before all the speech's were done. So we got to see him graduate. Then we went to lunch with the family where the MIL performed. Announced there was nothing on the menu she wanted. And when we were trying to take pictures she kept turning her back. So there is only one picture of the nephew with his grandmother. Such BS. And at the end of the lunch she was trying to have a pity party with me saying she was "the outcast." I couldn't help myself. Told her she made herself that way. I am so pissed off over her behavior. It was rude and embarrassing. And it's just overflow for what we put up with on a daily basis. I don't even want to be in the same room with her right now.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

beej5 responded:
Good afternoon

Weather: hot and humid

Sleep: OK

Mood: mixed maybe swinging a bit. Frustrated

Plans: clean up my apt (got a pile of dishes that needs my attention and make phone calls. ugh life sucks.

beej

bpcookie responded:
Hello all my sweet Beeper dahlings, beep beep

Weather: triple digits

Sleep: ok

Mood: up and down. A bit frustrated

Plans: I still have this annoying cold. Also I think I have way too much estrogen because my hair is falling out like crazy. They had fixed my estrogen problem before but they recently upped the dose, so thats the prob. It took me forever to start growing my hair back and now its falling out again and it pisses me off. LOTRO still has the Spring festival going on and I feel too sick to play. I look forward to their festivals too. Dang it. Ok, Im off to bed.

love ya's muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

davedsel57 responded:
Hello, everyone.

Weather: Currently 66 degrees and sunny in WNY. Nice.

Sleep: Good.

Mood: Pretty happy with a bit of anxiety.

Plans: I worked on our budget this morning and decided we could afford to put even more on our monthly credit card payments. That is a good thing but caused a bit of anxiety. This afternoon I swept floors and made a pasta dish (rotini, ground beef, onions, mushrooms and green peas in a garlic alfredo sauce) that is ready and waiting for my wonderful wife to come home from work in about 10-15 minutes. My wonderful wife and I (said that twice for bpcookie LOL) have physical therapy at 5:30 today which is about 1.5 hours away. My doing exercises in the pool is helping my chronic pain and I am very happy.

I pray you are all having a blessed and terrific Tuesday!
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

lexismom11 responded:
Good afternoon,

Weather: 64 degrees and sunny. A very nice day.

Sleep: good

Mood: anxious but otherwise good.

Plans: Go vote in the recall election here in WI.

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather: Some rain and some sun highs in 70's

Sleep: A little better but not great

Mood: Heartbroken

Plans: Heartbroken seeing about half to third of my Christmas ornaments in ruins. I finished reading a book starting another one. Plans to take two daughters to doctor's appointment tomorrow and oldest to take her learner's permit exam again.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.