Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wacky Wed. Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello my dahlings, beep beep. Who ever came up with the spelling of Wednesday? It should be spelled Wensday. geez

Weather: triple digits

Sleep: good

Mood: good, I think

Plans: Bank, watch tv, clean, do some crafty stuff, LOTRO. Ive been making some safety pin shirts. I just make my daughter one and now Im working on another one. Here are what safety pin shirts look like:

I made a pink t-shirt like this. I cut it in half and put it together with safety pins. But I used beads with my safety pins and then put random pins around the shirt.

Anyways, thats it for now folks. love ya's muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

davedsel57 responded:
Good morning (almost afternoon in WNY) everyone.

Weather: Brilliant sunshine and 61 degrees heading up to 70.

Sleep: Pretty good. Newest Chihuahua puppy decided to yelp after we put her in her crate for the night at 11:30. I came back out for about an hour and just sat in the living room where her crate is and watched DIY Network. She finally settled and I went back to bed. She yelped again for about 15 minutes then it was all quiet until 6:30 am.

Mood: Pretty good. A bit manic. I can tell because my wonderful wife gets quiet while I ramble.

Plans: Picked up my dad at 7:30 am at his assisted living facility and took him to the VA hospital for an echocardiogram. He was diagnosed with congestive heart failure a few weeks ago and they are trying to determine exactly how to treat him. After that, we came and picked up my wonderful wife and eldest great son and all four of us went out to breakfast. Took my dad back to his ALF after that. Home now resting waiting for our contractor to come to quote a cost for new storm doors.

Have a blessed and wonderful Wednesday (I love spelling that word, LOL) friends!
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

davedsel57 responded:
Very nice job on the t-shirt, bpcookie!
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

melly2210 responded:
Very cute shirt cookster! Seems we're all in a crafty kind of mode lately!!!

Weather: Mix of sun and rain...and just plain hot

Sleep: Not enough. Went to bed late and my mom called early.

Mood: Still angry although that's on a slow simmer, but MIL hasn't awakened yet.

Plans: Avoid MIL as much as possible. Her negativity is stiffling. May go out to the beach to refresh emotionally and cleanse some of my own negative energy. Check to see if S and I can escape for a day or two. That's about it.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

mommaange1 responded:
Good Afternoon
Can you believe my daughter is still sleeping at 1:15

weather 70 and sunny

sleep really good

mood pretty good

plans going to get a tattoo. It is a Kangi meaning happiness. It is all colorful. I would post a pic but I don't know how to do it. Can't figure it out. Other then that, my step daughter had to take her puggle I have been babysitting to have surgery on her hip. She should be dropping her off soon. I hope she will be ok with all the wild playing animals here. I don't want her to get hurt
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

margaroo replied to mommaange1's response:
Hello my friends, long time no-see!

Weather: Beautiful - high 70's (no, this does not mean I was high in the 70's)

Sleep: 7 or 8 hours, but I never feel rested when I wake up, thanks to my fibromyalgia.

Mood: Relieved. I got something done that I needed to do weeks ago, but was not able to do because I have been depressed.

TRIGGER :I've been off for a long time, mostly due to losing my little red dog a month ago. It still hurts like hell, but I able to focus on other things now. I had to go to my pdoc for additional meds, and I don't know if it the meds or just time, but I don't cry as much (except for now).

Gotta go,

Hugs,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

ddnos replied to margaroo's response:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Maggie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I'm so sorry for your loss; I know how much you loved your lil red dog! My heart goes out to you!

Love and hugs
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

ddnos responded:
Weather - cold, alwasy c old

Sleep - didn't until this morning

Mood - depressed

Plans - don't know, don't care, can't seem to follow through with them anyway
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

margaroo replied to ddnos's response:
((((((((( Debbie )))))))))))

Just try to think one thing at a time. If necessary, write yourself a reminder where you can see it. Even if it is "eat", you are doing something.

Love,

Maggie

PS. Thanks for the hugs.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

bpcookie replied to margaroo's response:
Oooohhh honey bunny, I have missed you being on this board sssoooo very much. Your like the sunshine of the board and its so good to have you back here. Love ya, muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

bpcookie replied to ddnos's response:
Debbie my little Doodles Dahling, I hate to see you like this. Its so unlike you to be so depressed. Im used to seeing the happy go lucky Debbie. I hope your Dr.s find an answer soon cause I want to see my ole Debbie back. muahs

lexismom11 responded:
Hello,

Weather: 70 degrees and sunny, perfect.

Sleep: not good, I had a hard time falling asleep.

Mood: Feeling anxious and unsafe. Not sure what I am going to do about that.

Plans: I am doing a partial hospitalization program right now so I am busy with that during the day. The evening is a whole different story. What to do with myself now, I don't know.

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather: Sunny highs in 60's

Sleep: It was okay but still having nightmares

Mood: Down but not depressed

Plans: I took two kids to the doctor for med check appointment. Tried to get my oldest her learner's permit exam taken that was a bust. I went to psych rehab and the library. Came home did some reading made supper and did some more reading. Hubby will be home for the rest of the week due to swollen left hand. I hope to work on doing some laundry and dishes tomorrow and also make a crockpot dinner too. It's also my twin's sixth grade graduation ceremony tomorrow too.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.