Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Soggy Saturday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning...

Weather: Soggy still...sunny now but expecting more rain

Sleep: Non-existent due to drama

Mood: Anxious, angry and hurt

Plans: Take MIL dress shopping with me for the wedding. And take her grocery shopping. Then it's home to deal with the drama. Just wiped out today. Maybe I'll get through the day without another panic attack.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
soggy? I wish. Its too hot for anything to be soggy around here except for my clothes, from sweat, if Ive been outside for 3 minutes.

Hello dahlings, beep

Weather: uuuuuggggghhhhhh

Sleep: out like a light

Mood: its good right now but Ive noticed that Ive been kinda touchy lately. I think its because of hormones. I have a feeling that I could bite someones head off pretty quickly today. So I will try my very best to bite my tongue.

Plans: bite my tongue all day. LOTRO. Perhaps make some jewelry. I also have a few shirts to mess with. I would love to get my hands on some levi shorts, ooohhhh they would look so cool.

huggers and muahs.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

mommaange1 responded:
Hey there on this lovely Sat

weather 85 so far and windy

sleep pretty good

mood crabby still

plans continue to spy on my dh. Go to my daughters bff Grad party. She is like my second daughter.

Waiting for the parents of these puggles to get here to visit their fur babies that I am permenantly babysitting
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

davedsel57 responded:
Hello, everyone.

Weather: Currently 66 degrees going to 80. Thunderstorms came through a few hours ago but it looks like it is clearing now.

Sleep: Very good.

Mood: Pretty good.

Plans: Eldest son, wonderful wife and I went to WalMart and then out to breakfast. Wonderful wife works 1-9:30 today. I will take my dad supplies (toilet paper, snacks, etc.) to him and eat dinner with him at his assisted living facility later. Trying to get my cold symptoms under control that I must have caught from bpcookie.

Have a blessed and super Saturday, friends.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

beej5 responded:
good afternoon

Weather: hot and muggy

Sleep: an improvement

Mood still a bit mixed but better. I am waiting out to see if the increase of meds will stop it.

TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER

I hope this is enough warning if u decide to read ahead or not your choice.

I been having issues of cutting and self harming lately because the issue being a victim of rape. I've been attacked 3 different times and each time I tend to cut. My pdoc is watching me closely to stabilize it before i do end up back in the hospital. Its been a year so i am not sure why its brought back into my mind. I think something is up with my case in court.

Other issue is my VR case which added stress get it back to the right person so they are screwing me. (the run around). I hope by end of next week i will get the run around stopped.

My friend is pestering me to give my problems up to god i was are u freaking joking. this is serious stuff and no i don't agree. That made me mad. Thats just being stupid. I do believe in HIM but giving it up; no its not his problem facing my issues.

Dad is adding to the stress too. long story short he told me to quit whining and grow the f up. which made me mad.

Everyone is stressing me out. I just want some peace and be left alone about being MI.

beej

bpcookie replied to beej5's response:
Oh Beej honey, you are really having it rough. You poor darlin. I hope things start to look up for you soon. Big hugs and lots of muahs

p.s. when fathers say something hurtful, it can really really be painful.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather: Sunny highs in 80's

Sleep: More damn nightmares ugh

Mood: Down but not depressed

Plans: I worked on laundry and dishes. I finished a book that I was reading. Maybe getting rid of one dog so we will be down to two dogs instead of three we have now not holding my breathe about it though. My contact is stuck in my eye so I'm miserable with eye pain and migraine together.

Hugs!
Wolf

mercygive replied to beej5's response:
Good Evening To All You Soggies -

Weather: Hot and kinda soggy

Sleep: Good and got up early for a saturday am after taking 150 mg of Seroquel

Mood: Good; didn't have to work today and did everything my way!

Plan: Finished covering the deck with a few bamboo rugs which was a heck of alot cheaper than getting fake grass; strategically organized my mesquito plants and citronello tiki torches to combat blood sucking mesquitos! Planted some flowers in pots to add some color. I am determined to enjoy my back yard this year.

(((Beej))) Last time I wanted to talk about something with my dad that was very important to me, he interrupted and asked "Do I really want to know this?" My thinking 'yes, if you're my father and you care about me you will listen to what I have to say.' I think he doesn't want to know some things about me because he was not there to prevent it all from happening to me, and to hear IT hurts him. Ultimately, what doesn't get said, doesn't hurt him. So, I'm stuck with the hurt and the feelings come back after years. Anyway, I'm glad you're talking it out here.

Your Star Will Shine - Stone Roses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtDijxjWqVQ
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

melly2210 replied to beej5's response:
TRIGGER TRIGGER I really don't like that saying of "let go and let God" either. I believe that God provides us with ways to help ourselves out of situations. I don't think that any amount of prayer just heals magically. Or frankly, I don't think any of us would be who we are today with our MI's. I do, however, need remindings sometimes with the beginning lines of the Serenity Prayer.

I hope that you and your doc can work to get you back into a place where self-harm is not an issue. PTSD sure stinks and I too hate when the issues just appear out of nowhere.

As for your dad, I think it stems from his frustration that he can't fix you. He's just really expressing it in a stinky way.

Lots of hugs if you want them and do your best to keep yourself safe.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.