Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Saucy and Sassy Sunday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Good morning everyone. Beep Beep!

Weather: Sunny and hot already

Sleep: Deep and good

Mood: Happy but still scared

Plans: I'm not sure. I found my wedding dress online and I am going to probably order it today. I just need to find out how to hide it from S. Yeah, I know, crazy that I believe in that superstition. But the ex saw my dress and look what happened!! Thinking I need some outdoor time. Been trapped in the house for the last week or so because of the torrential rain, but it looks clear today. So maybe I'll convince S to go to the icky beach cause we're afraid to go too far away from V. Other than that....not much more than cooking dinner.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

davedsel57 responded:
Hello, everyone.

Weather: Sunny and 76 degrees heading quickly for the 80's. A/C on already.

Sleep: Very good.

Mood: Very good.

Plans: Wonderful wife works 1-9:30. I wish we could get her out of retail management, but the job market is tight especially for someone "our age". We did some errands already. I made us a nice dinner of small steaks and rice. I need to water some flower pots this afternoon and play the rest of today by ear.

Have a blessed and salubrious Sunday, friends.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

bpcookie responded:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: too hot to handle

Sleep: good

Mood:ok-ish. It could go either way. If I allow myself to slip into depression its going to be hard to crawl my way out.

Plans: I would LOVE to do a lot of things but my LSC is back and she is pissed off. Also my back pain has been excruciating lately. So my health issues have control of my every day activity once again.

Because the Lyrica has been doing such a good job with the LSC pain, now that Im in pain once again I fear that it will continue. Its just a nightmare. I have been crying a bit about it but I really try not to get upset because if I do, I will get depressed and if I get depressed then *thoughts* start to creep into my mind.

So anyways, you all have a good sunday
muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

mommaange1 responded:
Afternoon everyone

weather 91 but breezy and nice no humidity ty

sleep not sleeping well

mood depressed and sad according to my son

plans ran some errands, but now I sit here alone with suspicion running thru my head. Dh started therapy and in a few weeks we will go together but there is such a lack of trust. And does anyone else think this is weird: The mother of dh'd daughter texts him day, night, and the middle of the night. She sends him private messages on facebook. The more I say the worse she gets. She crawled out of the woodwork after 25 years because the daughter is preggo and marrying into big money. Why she wants to keep talking to my dh I don't get. Should I be worried or just ignore it??
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

mercygive replied to mommaange1's response:
Afternoon All -

Weather: Hot

Sleep: Good but took meds too late so slept in late

Mood: Good cause I'm not at work; will try not to think about the work stress today.

Plans: Not much. Not anything really except having a little fun here right now; read; workout and yoga cuz my back hurts from lifting yesterday and my feet hurt too; relax under the mister cuz I don't have a POOL like some people doooooo But, then again I don't need one cuz I been invited to a pool party at Cookie's house.

(((Momma))) Shouldn't be this way in a marriage, but you might want to get a hold of your dh's phone and do some peeping. Or, you can ask him to volunteer his phone because there is such a lack of trust.

Hugs without the bugs
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

mercygive replied to mommaange1's response:
Hello

Weather: Hot

Sleep: Good but took meds too late last night so woke up late

Mood: Good; try not to think about work tomorrow-big stressor right now

Plans: Hurry up and post before it gets deleted. Workout; yoga cuz my back and feet hurt from yesterday; read; sit under mister cuz I don't have a POOL like some people I know

Hugs without the bugs
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

melly2210 replied to mommaange1's response:
I would ignore the ex. I text my ex because it's less drama and confrontation when there's issues. We talk, it inevitably becomes a confrontation. I so don't want him back. I divorced the man for a reason. On the other hand, it would depend on the content of the messages. I think it might be about the impending baby. I think I would be talking more to my ex if God forbid one of the boys had a pregnant gf. And S has had to have more contact with his ex because of his daughter being pregnant. At first it bothered me, but I finally got over it after I got to know her.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

mommaange1 replied to melly2210's response:
I tried to ignore this but because of what he did I am totally insecure. She doesn't like me and has even told him I am crazy and questions him if I am causing drama. Not baby conversation to me. His dumb phone has an auto lock on it but I can get into fb and see any calls or texts on att. The B blocked me so I have to go thru dh's fb to spy. I kinda think he is enjoying all the attention and she is getting off knowing she is making me nuts. I don't know, they were never married. Maybe I am just paranoid now
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather: Sunny highs in upper 80's

Sleep: Pretty good even though I had nightmares

Mood: Good not blah

Plans: I went to ER because of my left eye. I thought I had a contact stuck in it but ER doc says no just really irrated my eye. I did lots of laundry and load of dishes. I cooked supper on the grill steak chicken and potatoes yum. No plans for tomorrow as of yet. I was reading two different books at the same time. Reading a third on the computer.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.