Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Its A Summer Party and Your All Invited
bpcookie posted:
Your Invited To Cookies Yearly Summer Party!!!!!!!

When: right now

Ends: September

Where: my house

Things to bring: Jello filled balloons, rubber ducky's, swim suit (or not), your favorite drink, favorite snack, dollar bills for the Cabana Boy, and any other thing you can think of.

Pictures from last years party:

jello filled pool thanks to Debbie and Slik

Mud fight:

Water balloon fight:

Cabana Boy:

A few drinks:

Come on peeps, join in the fun!!!!!
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest
FirstPrevious12NextLast

melly2210 responded:
OOOOHHHHHH,,,,,Can I be wicked???? Hehe. Nah, it'll just get deleted! LOL

To go with the jello pool, I'm gonna bring shots to go with it!

And a swimsuit....hmmmm....I so wish I could get away with this one, but since it's fantasy land anyways.....

And while I'm at it, I'll bring S....rofl...no this is not him!

Maybe a cake....

And we MUST have....

I want to mud wrestle...but I am not playing in the jello....Can we say instant yeast infection? Let's leave the guys to that one! Hehe

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

davedsel57 responded:
OK, I'm ready!

Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

ibex7 replied to melly2210's response:
Aww Melly,

Thanks for planning the best summer partay this year! I'll vote for another helping of the potato salad, please!

That BBQ Pok' looks my-tee tasty, too. Now, don't forget the sun screen, paleface. - goat

ibex7 responded:
All I have to do is give Melly credit for the first partay of the season, Cookster. Then I get deleted, too.

I can't wait to make a big splash in the jello pool!

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
  • cookie sneaks up behind goat and gives him a wedgey*
    The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest
  •  
    slik_kitty responded:
    cabana boy has on waaayyyyyyyy too much clothing there.

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
    LOL I know huh?

bpcookie replied to davedsel57's response:
    Nice swim suit Dave. Very........trendy.

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
    g/f, I would have worn that suit many years ago, well, not the bottoms, they show too much for me. Thanks for the jello shots. mmmmmmmmm

bpcookie replied to bpcookie's response:
  • Cookie waits till everyone steps out of the pool and then she starts to wrap them in toilet paper.* hahaha, gotcha
  •  
    bpcookie replied to bpcookie's response:
  • cookie sneaks up to Slik and right when she turns to look at me *bam* pie in face. Then Cookie runs like Hell*

•  
    slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
    you better be nice to me or there could be a repeat of the jello pool. mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
    AHA, I knew it was you who did that last year.

melly2210 responded:
    ROFLMAO....I've already been deleted from this thread once already. Maybe I should just stick to photo communications.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

JUST BREATHE!!!!
    I did it! I'm where I need to be. I'm in waiting room, listining to a suggested song~ Fast Car ~ My all time fav. Thanks for the reminder. ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.