Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
VENT!!!!!!! (poss. trigger)
bpcookie posted:
Okies, Im kinda p.o.'d. We paid for two toilets at Home Depot and the plumber is supposed to pick up the toilets before coming here. He has called me a number of times and he tells me that Home Depot is giving him a hard time and cant find the toilets that we paid for. Home Depot cant find the order, they cant find the toilets, they cant find the receipt telling them that we paid for it already..........etc. I told the guy " if they continue giving you a hard time then tell them that the customer will call them and chew out their azzes". So Home DumbAzzes call and they ask me to read off the receipt. OH FOR CRAP SAKES, HOW FRIGGIN HARD CAN THIS BE? AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Why cant anything be friggin easy?

How much do you want to bet that the plumber shows up with the wrong toilets??? These guys dont know who they are dealing with, I am a woman who is Bipolar, peri-menopausal and Im also in pain, I am one of the most deadly women on earth right now.

OMG, I just got a called from the plumber, again and he tells me that Home Depot said that I cancelled. Ok, its time to go Bipolar all over Home Depots azz. uuuuuggggghhhhh
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest
FirstPrevious12NextLast

davedsel57 responded:
Go get 'em!!!

Seriously, how stupid and frustrating. Lowe's has much better customer service in our opinion.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

bpcookie replied to davedsel57's response:
We should have went to them instead
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

melly2210 responded:
I had a similar problem with a glass slider door....At first it came in the wrong order. Then they installed it incorrectly. We went through the contractors who installed it. Then the superintendent of the contractors. Home Depot had been involved the whole way laying it off on THEIR contractors. I finally ended up calling district and then national headquarters to get the problem fixed. At the time, I was considering divorce, taking care of my friend's severely ill infant, my own kids, and the husband was working nights and sleeping at his parents because there was ALWAYS construction at the house. Know what the problem turned out to be? They didn't add the right shims to the bottom frame. I don't even shop in Home Depot as a form of protest. Go get em girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
Yea, Home Depot can kiss my........well, you know. It seems as though any time we need to have something fixed, or put in or built in this house, everyone always seem to be late, really late, or they mess it up, or bring the wrong one, or does a crabby job, or breaks something.....etc. Nobody does quality work any more. Its a nightmare.

bpcookie replied to bpcookie's response:
You know, I think this house is cursed because nothing seems to go right. We ordered a pool fence to be put in. It cost us extra because we wanted a specific design and the measurements had to be altered because we didnt want our dog to be able to squeeze through the bars. The company made the wrong fence and installed it. They ended up having to remake the fence and re-install it.

bipoet001 responded:
When people blame their inability to deal with everyday solutions in a calm, coherent, respectful manner on their bipolar diagnosis, the many people who deal with life professionally and functionally suffer. Cursing, name calling and blaming are behaviors of someone in need of more effective coping skills, not a symptom of bipolar. You may wish to get cognitive therapy as well as rechecking your meds in light of your changing body to insure your dosage is keeping up with your age. It sounds like multiple conditions may be stressful, but blaming bipolar means those of us living and working with this illness must work harder to disprove the stigma you've reinforced. Thank you. David

bpcookie replied to bipoet001's response:
LOL, I think you misunderstood me. I was not blaming Bipolar. You see, I can be a joker at times. So even when Im p.o.'d, I tend to throw in a joke here and there. I often make Bipolar jokes but I have NEVER, ever blamed Bipolar for anything . Most of the ppl who know me on this board also understands my sense of humor.

As for coping skills, ooooohhhhhh I have come along way.

Next. MY AGE??? How old do you think I am? LOL. My meds for Bipolar are the correct mix. My medication for peri-menapausal can not be exact because of the constant change of hormones. You would have to be a woman to understand what changing hormones can actually do to a woman. One minute we are calm, the next crying, the next yelling........., well you get the picture.

And please, saying "the stigma you've reinforced" is absolutely incorrect. Ive been on this board for over 5 years and the members on this board who know me can vouch for me. The only stigma I reinforce is when Im joking and there for I am not really reinforcing it, now am I?

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.