Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Extra set of hands?
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Or how about another YOU!
What would you get done and accomplished if you were cloned? What would you have the clone do, to free your time up, to do the things you want to do?

My clones is typing this right now, and I'm at the beach.
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

davedsel57 responded:
My clone has no health problems at all, of course. So, my clone can:

Mow and trim the lawns.
Weed all the gardens.
Fix the leak in the pond
Install the pond filter we bought last year but can't seem to get working right.
Lay new patio pavers
Thoroughly clean the house inside
Re-arrange the living room and bed room as we have been planning.
Cook dinner.

I'll have to think of some chores for my clone to get done tomorrow.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

bpcookie responded:
LOL re-your clone is typing this.

Sweet heart, do you really think the world could handle another Cookie?

Ok, lets say that my clone is not a human, she is a robot but is like me in every other way. So, I can pass off all of my health issues to my robot clone and since she is a robot, it doesnt bother her. She would clean the entire house and do all the yard work. I would also have her help me when I make jewelry. She would help me do the bead work. I would also have her give me back rubs. lol. hhhmmmm Then when me and hubby are in the bedroom, she would be in the living room entertain the dog. lol.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

bpcookie replied to davedsel57's response:
Dave, you gave me an idea. My clone would most def. cook dinner since I tend to burn the food.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

mommaange1 responded:
My clone would be exactly like me because I am perfect!
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

ddnos responded:
My clone would know what she wants to do in life, and do it!
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

lexismom11 responded:
If I could clone myself, my clone would go to work for me and do the household chores so I could spend my time with my daughter having fun. The clone would also do my school work for me.

slik_kitty responded:
I would send my clone to work and retire. he he he

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.