Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wild Wild Wed. Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. trigger
bpcookie posted:
Hello dahlings, beep

Weather: trip. digits

Sleep: ok

Mood: ok so far

Plans: I have to go to the bank. Also my Apothecary shop that I use, is delivering my md. today. I wish all pharmacies delivered. Then do chores. Do some more work on my safety pin jewelry and work on some more safety pin t-shirts. If none of this stuff sells, you will all get a load of the stuff for Christmas this year. hahaha

Have a good day. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

davedsel57 responded:
Good morning.

Weather: A cool 56 degrees only going up to 70 but sunny.

Sleep: Very good.

Mood: Whiny - even sicker with worse cold symptoms today.

Plans: Whine. Rest. Moan. Whine some more.

Have a blessed and wonderful Wednesday, friends.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

melly2210 responded:
OOOHHH...Dave! I want your weather!!! LOL

Weather: Hot humid and upper 90's...feels like triple dig too

Sleep: Went to bed with a migraine last night at about 7. Decided screw everyone else, so I took ALL of my normal meds instead of half doses and added in some imitrex for good measure. Killed the lights and dropped a bag of frozen peas on my head. Didn't help the migraine but between that and the exhaustion I slept til noon today

Mood: Manic as heck. Jumped out of bed, called my mom and then proceeded to wax the car. Now I need something else to do.

Plans: Well, I am gathering addresses for the people I don't have to mail out Save the Dates. I still need another stamp to fix them the way I want them, so I'll go get that in a bit. Cook something for dinner. Wait for the next call for the hospital run. And I have to pick up wrapping paper and a couple father's day cards.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

ddnos responded:
Weather - 55, to be low 60's

Sleep - good

Mood - Ok, so-so, not sure - huh?

Plans - been working on budget; grocery shopping; chat with my Aussiemate this early evening; watch So you think you can dance auditions this evening.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

lexismom11 responded:
Good afternoon all,

Weather: 67 degrees and sunny

Sleep: Good

Mood: Ok, could be better. Some anxiety

Plans: Already accomplished a lot today. Went to the bank, store, post office, and DMV. There isn't much else to do today except dinner. It's early still so we'll see.

mercygive responded:
Weather: Stormy; raining
Sleep: Good
Mood: Good
Plans: Yoga and read
Sweet dreams
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather: Sunny highs in lower 70's

Sleep: Nightmares otherwise okay

Mood: Much better thanks to therapy today

Plans: I had therapy worked out some things with my therapist that I hadn't talked about before or touched on but never explored the issues involved. Therapist was proud of me for the work I did today that made me feel good about myself. I also went to psych rehab for several hours: did some personal medicine, created a recovery vision, and played meds version of hangman too. I picked up my meds from the pharmacy. Came home finished a book I was reading and continued reading another book. Planning on starting another book tomorrow. I need to put some of my clothes away and search out some of my clothes that daughter folded today while I was gone.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.