Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sunny Friday Post -May Trigger
beej5 posted:
Weather: 63 at the moment but will be hot today

Sleep: OK

Mood: not sure yet depends on a few things

Plans: waiting on the cable guy to come and fix the outside line that is messing up my Videophone calls. then wait for an important phone call or letter. Work on my project for the organization too. I am waiting for them to give me the mission statement but they haven't done so. Making me frustrated with them. Thats my plan for the day.

beej
FirstPrevious12NextLast

melly2210 responded:
Morning all

Weather: Hot and muggy...SSDD

Sleep: 5 hours tops and restless

Mood: Stressed

Plans: Not sure yet. Step-daughter had the baby at 1:48 am...boy 6 lbs 14 ozs 20 inches long. Mama and baby are fine other than needing antibiotics. Her water was broke a very long time. I'm proud of S for his restraint with the bf. There was so much drama yesterday. I can't even talk about it yet. I will prolly do a separate post. We'll probably go back to the hospital for a little while today and MAYBE go get that marriage license. But then again, we've been up less than 1/2 hour and there is already drama over this baby. SMDH

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

melly2210 replied to melly2210's response:
I did just upload the pictures I got yesterday. This is my favorite. I cropped out the lil boy parts. To spite all the stuff that happened yesterday, he's beautiful.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
Oh boy, he is ready to take on the world isnt he? So very sweet looking. I bet he is already spoiled. lol. Have you held him yet? The hospital that I had my daughter at has strict rules, nobody except mom and dad gets to touch the baby the entire hospital stay.

Congrats grandma Melly!!!!
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

bpcookie responded:
Hello my sweets, beep

Weather: trip digits again

Sleep: ok

Mood: doing ok right now and trying to keep my head up. Since my dang LSC pain has been bothering, Ive felt like crying every now and then but I hold it back because Im afraid that if I do then I will fall into a depression.

Plans: Supposed to go grocery shopping. Need to start working on my safety pin crafts. Every time I get a good idea, I will start on project so that I wont forget what my idea was. So now I have one ear ring, part of a bracelet and part of a necklace that I need to finish. Watch a movie with hubby tonight.

You all have a great day. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

melly2210 replied to bpcookie's response:
I got to hold him and help give him his first feeding last night. As for spoiled, I don't know. He's been blessed to have born into the most selfish, self-centered family I know. Poor kid. I'm gonna do my best to show him the love and affection he deserves and pray that is enough and he gets more.

He kept trying to pick up his head already. And he's gonna be a thumb sucker cause that's exactly where his fingers went as soon as he was swaddled. He was so alert looking at everyone and trying to hold fingers.

melly2210 replied to bpcookie's response:
The holding back tears really stinks, doesn't it. Not only does it drop us into a depression but the people in our lives don't seem to get them. Big hugs and I hope the LSC shifts back to being less pain. Once I get back to my crafts (took a break because there's been too much running here, running there to take care of crap) I'll post some more or email them to you. I'd love to see yours!!

davedsel57 responded:
Good afternoon, everyone.

Weather: Brilliant sunshine and currently 77 degrees heading up to the low 80's.

Sleep: Pretty good. Baby grand puppy decided to start yelping at 4:30 am and would not stop. Wonderful wife calmed her down but she started it again at 5:30 am. This is eldest son's dog but he works overnights so we get the good and bad while he is at work.

Mood: Pretty happy. Cold symptoms got really bad yesterday but are finally starting to get better today.

Plans: Today is my wonderful wife's birthday. Our eldest son came with us to Denny's for breakfast. Youngest son was awake all night playing WOW so he just got to sleep when we were ready to leave. Planning to have lunch out with wonderful wife's parents at our favorite Greek restaurant around 2 pm today.

Have a blessed and fantastic Friday, friends.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

davedsel57 replied to melly2210's response:
Congratulations, Melly!! He is beautiful.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

mommaange1 responded:
Good Afternoon

First off congratulations Melly on the beautiful baby.

Dave tell your wonderful wife I said Happy Birthday and to have a great day!

weather in the 90's

sleep sucky

mood severely broken

plans all ready cleaned everything. Going to drug store for essentials. Pizza tonight. Dumb daughter went to bed at 8am this morning. She ruined my lemon rice soup plan.
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

OH MY GOSH!!! So he is a strong boy already. In the pic. you can tell that he is alert. It looks like he is ready to punch someone out. Buy some baby boxing gloves. lol

I would most def. like to see some pics of your crafts. I will take some pics of the things that I have finished and send them by email. Speaking of email, I cant find your addy again. *rolling eyes* Im pathetic. Its because I dont have it listed under your name and I have no idea how to list it under your name. Im a computer dummy.

As for this LSC pain, Im trying to keep any tears or depression from my husband. He is under a great deal of pressure at work and is working late every night, so I dont want to cause him any more stress. Its just not fair to him. So I will use you guys for support. hugs honey

bpcookie replied to davedsel57's response:
I hope your wonderful wife has a GREAT birthday!!!! I can understand how your son can play WOW all night because Im a LOTRO freak. If it wasnt for my chronic pain, I would play it every day. Have a nice luncheon with your family

bpcookie responded:
Hey Beej hun, Minute I read *cable guy* some dirty jokes just came to mind. lol. Have a good day and a wonderful evening. muahs

MamaAnge honey, Hope you sleep better tonight. Take care and have a good evening. muahs

mercygive replied to melly2210's response:
Congratulations! He's beautiful and looks like he's already got a head of hair.
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.