Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Coat Of Arms
bpcookie posted:
Some of you may remember that I was painting our coat of arms on a plaque. I finished it and I am very pleased as to how it turned out. Here is the pic. I hope it shows up.

The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest
FirstPrevious12NextLast

mommaange1 responded:
Way cool!
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

davedsel57 responded:
bpcookie, that is beautiful! Did you use acrylic paint? Excellent job!
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

bpcookie replied to davedsel57's response:
Yea, I always use acrylic. Thats the only medium that my painting teacher in high school had us use. I like how it dries fast too.

Thanks peeps
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

ddnos responded:
Very nice!!
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

mercygive responded:
Beautiful work!
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
Debbie and Mercy, Thank you, thank you. It took me months to complete because of my LSC pain and back pain, I couldn't spend much time doing it. Plus there was a lot of detail and since Im old I cant see very well anymore.

WolfFaerie7 replied to bpcookie's response:
Great Job MamaC!

bpcookie replied to WolfFaerie7's response:
Hello WolfFaeri my little honey bee. thanks

slik_kitty responded:
cool. i've got mine in counted cross stitch.

ddnos responded:
Could somebody please explain to me what a coat of arms is? I'm assuming it's not a coat for your arms, so do tell. lol I know, I could google it, but I want someones here explanation of it, please.

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie replied to ddnos's response:
It has to do with your sir name. All of the little details mean something. Like the circles, the star, the three branches etc. You should be able to find your coat of arms on line.

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
OMG, I couldnt imagine cross stitching anything. It must take a great deal of patients.

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
I used to do that all the time before i got lost in cyber space. lol

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
OH NO!!! Not cyber space.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.