Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Father's Day 2012
davedsel57 posted:

Greetings to all who are or have had fathers.

Today is also my dad's 82nd birthday. We are all (wonderful wife, both sons, my wife's parents and my dad) going out for an early dinner around 4 pm today at a favorite newer Greek restaurant in our area.

Have a blessed and super Sunday and enjoy!
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

slik_kitty responded:
happy father's day.

melly2210 responded:
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. May you all receive the appreciation, love and admiration that you deserve.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
Happy Fathers Day Dudes!!!!!!
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

lexismom11 responded:
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.

mercygive responded:
Happy Father's Day!

Weather: Hot

Sleep: Good; took meds late and woke up late

Mood: Mild depression; the day always brings good and not so good memories

Plans: Enjoy the day outside in the sun with reading; water new flowers; mow the back yard as a nice gesture to dh who is taking a cram course this summer; and fold the laundry later this evening. The bunnies that live under my deck are teasing my little Rueben. The bunnies sit still until he gets close and then they run, and he will never catch them. So funny!
Have a wonderful day everyone -
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

ddnos responded:
Happy Father's Day, for my dad who is probably fishing and hiking and having a good ole time in the sky, where he went 2 yrs and 1 month ago.

Peace, Dad!

Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

mercygive replied to mercygive's response:
Happy Father's Day 2012! - Woops sorry for the daily post here.
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.