Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Checking in...
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Who's here and let's please share one positive thing about our day. How's it going?

My day, my positive...Hmmmmm it's raining out, no that's not it. I have to bathe my dog, no no that's not good. Oh I get to hang out with you guys all day. There ya go! And I'm heading out for dinner tonight with some great friends, Very Positive!!

Who's next?
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown
FirstPrevious12NextLast

bpcookie responded:
Hello Chris honey *waving*, My positive for the day. I did toning exercises. I also put my candy away in the cupboard so that I wouldn't eat it. Lyrica has caused me to gain weight so now I need to cut down on my snacks, starting today.

Chris, enjoy your dinner tonight. hugs to everyone.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

lexismom11 responded:
Hello, the best thing I can come up with today is it is a beautiful day outside.

melly2210 responded:
Hmmm...a positive? My first recruit sold over $100 so I earned a much needed bonus of $25 and my 2nd recruit from Sunday has sold over $100 already so I will also get a min bonus of $25 in two weeks as well!!! Now...I gotta sell too... Go Avon.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

jselleck replied to melly2210's response:
I had a very productive meeting with my counselor then made dinner for my hubbie and me. Matt complimented me on dinner, very sweet, and now we're watching The Unit. Having a good night. Take care my friends.

J

beej5 responded:
well for me its having a friend support me through a difficult time.Very understanding. Today my other friend not so understanding but I get to hang out with her for back to work shopping (clothes) then go out to eat.

The good news when I went to my eye appt this past monday, they were testing the left eye where I had a detachment from to see if we can improve the prescription from last year and boy it did. It blew the doc away how much it has healed up. So I get new glasses and will get a spare so In case i scratch it i will have a back up one. I am estactic that it could be improved that much.

beej

neutralino replied to beej5's response:
Sorry for the stupid question question but how does one just "respond" generically instead of "replying?

I'll start rereading one of my favorite books this evening. I can tame my mind again.

mozzergurl replied to neutralino's response:
My positive for the day is that my honey got off work early and he came over and we had a bagel and tea breakfast... It's always nice when we can spend at least a little bit of time together!
The Sanest Days Are Mad... - Morrissey

DizzyJgirl responded:
Something positive for today...it isn't snowing!

I love summer.
Live Life Loud

neutralino replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Today I came across this beautiful song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAy6soKOdO4

And I thought I'd make my own fairy tale. Or my own tales, not just one big one, but many small ones, for every moment, for every day. One for the sun and one for the moon. For the snow and for the rain. The sea and the mountain and the prairie. The puppies and the kittens, the dolphins and the goldfish, the birds and the butterflies. The children playing and the children waiting to be born. And I'll put my tales in small blue and green and red and yellow and pink envelopes and stick tinsel on them and pin them all around the house. And you know what will happen? They'll start whispering to each other, making their own tales. With a happy ending, of course. All fairy tales have a happy ending.

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to neutralino's response:
I hope I'm going to answer this right for you, I think I know what you are asking. Just click on the original post, and that gets a general response and no "relied to" that what you mean hon?

I really need to start reading again. I read 3 dirty books and I can't seem to get started on reading again. I'm corrupted.
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Ha DJ! I love summer too. I'm heading out for a night at the jersey shore....it's wonderful.
Chrissy~

Author Unknown

neutralino replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
Yup, that's what I meant! Thanks!!! Enjoy the night at the shore!
{{{{ hugs }}}}

mozzergurl responded:
Belinda here,

My positive for today 8/4/12 is that I'm starting to pull out of my depression and I'm finally finding some pain relief! Oh and I'm gonna get to see my honey bear tonight!
The Sanest Days Are Mad... - Morrissey

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to mozzergurl's response:
(((hugs Mozzergurl)) great news! And a big hugs back to Neutralino too! ((((hugs))))
Chrissy~

Author Unknown

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.