Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Saw pdoc-may trigger
beej5 posted:
I saw pdoc for an emergency appt and she increased the Abilify by having me take 5mg in the am to stop the voices and the paranioa and added lunesta for sleep when needed. Hopefully I get the meds soon. Its driving me crazy. I am trying everything as a distraction to stop and some of it is not so healthy but it does stop temporarily.

beej

margaroo responded:
(((((((((((((((( Beej )))))))))))))))))))))

Hundreds of hugs and I hope things get better soon.

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

mommaange1 responded:
Hope the meds help. The voices freak me out, so I feel for you. Did pdoc warn you about the really nasty taste you are going to wake up with after taking the Lunesta. I never found a good fix and the altoids pdoc said to chew didn't cut it. It had to just wear off. Didn't know if ya knew. Take care and don't do anything harmful.

Big hugs, Angel
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 91 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.