Pay Day Friday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNU1fVKZaTI&playnext=1&list=PL4A06FDAA3350EBF5&feature=results_video

Weather: Hot hot hot...with humidity building. Can feel that tropical pressure front rolling in

Sleep: Not nearly enough. Fell asleep well but my arm hurts too much and kept waking me

Mood: Irritable and down

Plans: Take care of bills and update budget. I'm accounting for every last penny so S can see his impulse buys and understand better why I am so upset about the money. Call and make the referral appt for my arm. Make and eat dinner. And that is really the sum of it. I am exhausted today for no other reason than this stupid arm.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

mozzergurl responded:
Hello all!

Weather: Sunny Warm Breezy upper 70's like yesterday I'm assuming...

Sleep: 7 hours... yay hip hip hooray!!! thank you jebus!!! lol !!! I'm finally sleeping!!

Mood: still slightly depressed, slightly irritable and down

plans: ???????????
The Sanest Days Are Mad... - Morrissey

mattthecat responded:
Howdy from the great state of Texas

Weather: 106 Texas desert hot [br>[br>Sleep: plenty [br>[br>Mood: N/A wore out a little down my is on a sever up swing and even thinking about keeping up with her tires me out.[br>[br>Plans: take my wife to see her primary care Doc maybe a nap and then work.

It has been a while since i have posted like this. In the past several months J has been doing unbelievably well very balanced. So with my care taker activities down I let work become my primary focus and i worked a ton of overtime at all kinds of crazy times. The over time has let up and now I am back to having time to post on the board. Just in time J has come out of her depression cycle and mania is taking her up up and away. Although there is good news she has started to use her coping skills and even though her meds are not keeping up she is hanging in there.
Every one have a great day

Matt

margaroo replied to mattthecat's response:
*&_#(()*#

I wrote a post listing all my stuff, but my PC has been acting strange latetly and I lost it.

Long story short, depression, anxiety, pain makes Maggie an unhappy girl.

Hugs to all,

Maie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather: Sunny hot humid high 88

Sleep: Okay but not great

Mood: Good

Plans: Plans what plans. Laundry outside if its nice and dishes in dishwasher tomorrow.

Hugs!'
Wolf

bpcookie responded:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: uuuggghhh

Sleep:zzzzzzz

Mood: up and down

Plans: Went grocery shopping, went to Ross and bought some clothes, went to Michelle's and bought some crafty stuff, took dog to doggy day care, cleaned the house, made a purse out of a cute t-shirt and now Im eating some chocolate cake so that I can get fatter. Watch Olympics and play some LOTRO.

Love you guys

muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest