Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Fun Poll
kai2009 posted:
Where is everyone from?

What is something unique about you?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

kai2009 responded:
Im from Western Maryland

Im very flexable, girly but i can kick some butt in the woods on my dirt bike

mozzergurl responded:
I'm from the beautiful bay area in NorCal.

Something Unique about me? I'm covered in tattoos.. Sleeves, back, ribs, lower tummy, feet, thighs and back of neck.

Oh and Kai2009 I used to dirt bike too, before I jacked up my knee, soo much fun!!!
The Sanest Days Are Mad... - Morrissey

lexismom11 replied to kai2009's response:
I am from Milwaukee, WI, right next to Lake Michigan.

Um, something unique about me would be that I don't drink alcohol. I am not against alcohol use, I just don't drink it because of the meds I take and I don't feel the need to be drinking all the time.

melly2210 responded:
Originally I was from a suburb just east of Cleveland OH called Warrensville Heights but I moved to Tampa FL to go to school and never returned back to Ohio.

Hmmm...something unique. I am incredibly artistic but I've never had formal training other than general school art classes.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
Im from Az.

I can make something neat, cool, awsome and pretty out of anything. I love doing crafty stuff and I love coming up with new ideas. I actually had my art work in stores at the Grand Canyon, all over Az. and some other states. I was sssooo proud of that.

Oh and Im also a girly girl too but just like Kai and Mozzergirl I can ride a bike, well, more like a 4 wheeler but I am dang good at it.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

mozzergurl responded:
Thank you kai2009 for starting this thread... It's nice to get to know a little more about the people we talk to almost on a daily basis... at least that's how i feel

hope everyone has a good nights sleep and enjoys their weekend.. It's 1:45am here in the Bay

ddnos responded:
I'm from Tacoma, WA

Unique about me? Everything about me is unique because there's just one of me
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

DizzyJgirl responded:
I like this!

I am from New York but live in VT.

Unique? I like Debbie's reply! I have 4 tattoos (5 when I get the money), 7 piercings on my left ear. I broke my nose when I was about 10 (baseball bat incident) and have a slighly crooked nose. I am NOT psychic but get "feelings" and have odd random thoughts that very often seem to happen or be true (this happens very often and does not seem to be coincidental to me and sometimes bothers me).
Live Life Loud

mattthecat responded:
I was born In MI just out side of detroit. But have moved around a lot and have spent time living in florida, ohio, Indiana and now Texas.

I am a night owl. I have been nocturnal ever since i was a teenager. I love looking up at the stars but enjoy the blues, puples and other colors the city light can color the sky with also. I canot sleep at night unless there is enough light in the room to make it seem like day light comming through the blinds.

mozzergurl replied to mattthecat's response:
That is so different that you need light to sleep! what does your md say about that... do they worry about it.. or just figure that's your sleep cycle? I find that very strange... I need total darkness with maybe some background noise... I can tolerate the light of a t.v. only...Well I guess we all have our own little quirks... That's something I've never heard before though, you truly are unique!

jselleck replied to mozzergurl's response:
Something else about my darling husband (mattcat) that used to bother me when we were first dating is he has to have the apartment freezing like 60 degrees or colder to sleep also. Weird huh? I've gotten used to it though.

Me, I'm orginally from Southern Indiana then moved to Central for college, Gorgiia for a brief spell, then back to Central Indiana. After that moved to Texas to be with Matt, were I've lived for the past 10 years.

Something unique about me?? I was the first female in my family to get a college degree. My sister was the second, and we went to the same college.

margaroo replied to jselleck's response:
I am born and raised in Los Angeles. I live only 3 miles from the house I grew up in. (I guess makes me unique too.)

Unique: I am very organized. My sister would get me to reorganize her fridge whenever I would visit. Earlier in the year when I spent a month with a friend recovering from surgery, I streamed lined things to help her recuperate and make her life easier when I had to leave. When I reorganized her pantry and we found stuff in there from the 1990's.

OK, I've come over and reorganize someone's kitchen if you come to my house and wash my windows.

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

mommaange1 responded:
Well, I'm an Indiana girl. I am about 15 miles from Chicago, but I hate going there because of the traffic.

Something unique about me. Let's see. I am afraid of showers and will not take one. Also, I have a thing for dragonflies. Dragonflies represent new beginnings so, I have them everywhere. Even tattoo'd a dragonfly around my wrist when I got divorced after 21 years
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

mattthecat replied to mozzergurl's response:
Mozzergurl the sleep thing has never really come up with the doctors accept when i had a sever bout of insomina and that later turned out to be a vitamine D defficiantcy. The doc did not seem to think it was wierd about the light thing his opinion was what ever makes me comfortable enough to sleep is good to him. By the way my wife was right I do like it cold when I sleep but it is not as bad as she makes it seem uper 60s is what I need just cold enough to have use a light blanket. I like to snugle up with a blanket i do not know what is wierd about that. Thanks for your intrest.I have to admit this post is cool.

Matt

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Need some advice...
I am 32 with a wonderful family and just found out that I am bipolar. 20 days ago they left me due to one of my outburst. I need them back ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.