Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sorry Saturday
mommaange1 posted:
Regretting my impulsive buy of the huge Hd 3D Led Tv

weather Hott! as Hades staying in due to asthma

sleep totally awesome

mood a little less manicy

plans wait for TV delivery and installation. An all day job. Vacuum before they get here

Have a great day, Angel
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

mommaange1 responded:
Ooops Forgot to put daily post that may Contain TRIGGERS
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

mozzergurl responded:
Hello all my fellow bp peeps!

Weather: overcast, low 50*, high 70*, cool and breezy in beautiful NorCal

Sleep: 3 hours, but felt like 7 or 8 woke up feeling rested

mood: slightly less depressed than yesterday, but still mildly depressed. Hopefully the addition of Cymbalta kicks in sooner than later so I can pull out of this depression completely and get back to my normal self!

plans: No plans for today... other than hope to see my honey bear!

Hope everyone has a marvelous saturday and stays safe!
The Sanest Days Are Mad... - Morrissey

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon!

Weather: sunny and warm

Sleep: so so

Mood: down, anxious, irritable

Plans: hope to make dinner. If I can accomplish that I will be happy. Everything here is making me mad today. My head is "noisy", can't focus. Feel tired, yet can't sleep. Just one of those bipolar days for me. Trying to go easy on myself.

Hope everyone has a good day! Enjoy the tv MommaA! Let go of the regret and enjoy. My biggest impulse buy is sitting in my driveway. lol
Live Life Loud

jselleck replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Okay that's it, we're gonna have to move to northern California if you guys continune to have weather like that. It's over 100 degrees for yet the 9th straight day here in DFW. Ugh!!! Gonna try to make it to the pool before hubby has to be at work tonight. Dizzy I made a purchase like that before I was diagnoised. I loved that littlel car til I fell asleep behind the wheel and totaled it. And the car in front of me.

Today:
Weather: hotter than Hades. Even in the shade. AC not keeping up with the heat may have to have maintence in to look at and the dishwasher. It's acting up again. And the garbage disposal quit on me the other night. Fun fun fun.

Sleep: Lousy. Coudln't sleep so I went to bed around 3:30 AM then got up at 12:30PM. 6 just don't cut it, but I can't get back to sleep. Maybe I'll get a nap later.

Mood: Still manicy. Maybe coming down a little. I'm hoping so.

Plans: Like I said maybe go swimming before Matt goes to work, work on the ton of laundry I have to do. Some times I really hate that cat. (For those who don't know one of cats is getting on in age and has a bladder issue. Enough said.)

Hope everyone has a great week-end. Hugs to those who need/want them.

JSelleck

mozzergurl replied to jselleck's response:
Northern California does have beautiful weather year round... It doesn't get too cold in winter or too hot in summer.. I love it, the only downfall is that I have year-round allergies which aggravate my asthma... but you take the good with the bad!

margaroo replied to mozzergurl's response:
Northern California vs. Southern California

I've lived in LA my entire life. The weather is wonderful and those bad smoggy days they describe are a rarity now when they were the norm when I was growing. Yet I am preparing to move to Northern California. My daughter and son moved there, and I want to be near them. If they moved to get away from me, tough luck. The weather where my kids live is usually hotter than LA in the summer and colder in the winter. Trade that for the beauty of the mountains 30 to 45 minutes away and it is as green as far as you can be. There are orchards and vineyards surrounding my daughter's town, so allergies can get troublesome. On the plus side, a traffic jam is when you get stuck behind a tractor or truck on the Interstate 5.

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

mozzergurl replied to margaroo's response:
yeah if they live in the valley it is colder/hotter than in the bay area... but it's absolutely gorgeous.. then you have the Muir Woods and the beaches... A lot camp grounds that are absolutely beautiful and the Russian River is fun for floating down the river in the summer with a bunch of friends and a case of beer... Then you have the Napa Valley with all the wineries and you can't leave out the Sonoma county wineries that are just as great... I come from Corona which is about an hour south of LA and I hated it there.. of course I miss my family but nothing else... I don't even go visit anymore, my family prefers to visit us up here... to see the blue sky

margaroo replied to margaroo's response:
Good afternoon my friends!

Weather: Wonderful, in the 80's.

Sleep: Pretty good.

Mood: I have broken through the chains of my depression! For the past 2 days I have struggled to do little things around the house, and today I am felling very good. I don't think I am on a hypomanic day, but the only thing that would be troublesome about that is that I do more than my body can handle.

Plans: So much to do, I have to be careful. The most important is getting a birthday card for my son. We have bought him 2 large gifts already, but I'll put a little more money in the card.

Hang in there. If you give it time and start with the smallest of tasks, you will break free. It took me a few weeks, and I the struggles were hard, and I took the smallest of steps. Does anyone remember the movie with Bill Murry called "Where's Bob?".

Hugs to all,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

melly2210 responded:
Evening beepers....

Weather: Like Jess...hot as Hades. 95 heat but we get bad humidity in south FL, so the heat index goes up to 110 this time of year

Sleep: Not enough. Didn't get to sleep until 2 or 3 and was up at 9 cause SIL took me grocery shopping.

Mood: Down and anxiety filled and anxious as all get up

Plans: Did the grocery shopping for the month of pretty much all sides and snacks. Need to hit meat market later this month. Spent the rest of the day trying to repair the car. Got all the parts OUT we needed to get to the BAD part and it was too late to take the a/c compressor to the parts store (wanted a side/by/side comparison before I brought it home). And the guy helping us is going out of town, so it will be at least another week of no car. Avon corporate doesn't seem to want to take my pymt for my last order so I'm aggravated cause they've put my last order on hold. Cooking dinner now. Gonna try to pick myself up and dust myself off. See difficulty in doing so especially when all I want is a good, private cry. Can't do that here.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

lexismom11 responded:
Good Evening;

Weather: 90 and sunny in the morning, now raining.

Sleep: Good

Mood: Good

Plans: Went grocery shopping earlier today. Not much else going on right now.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.