Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Ups and downs
tmcgrath112 posted:
I'm doing much better doctor adjusted my meds and put me back on ativan, feeling pretty mellow and euophoric since i've been on it depression is pretty much gone at the moment feeling optimistic about my future, usually this optimism doesnt last to long its an everyday struggle but i just keep telling myself NEVER GIVE UP. I know the lord granted me this illness for a purpose and you should all feel the same way, pick yourself up and move on

slik_kitty responded:
so glad you are doing better.

tmcgrath112 replied to slik_kitty's response:
thanks

tmcgrath112 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I def needed an anxiety med in there, my mom is controllin what I take daily so i dont abuse it like i use to, i also take temezepam for insomnia but when i take it this euphoric feeling comes over me and relaxes me and helps with my anxiety too i dont understand it

mozzergurl responded:
It's good to hear some positivity, I agree we should never give up and keep moving forward... I'm glad your depression is pretty much gone and that you're feeling optimistic... Whatever you're doing, you're doing it right if you're feeling good so keep it up. And it's good that you have your mom monitering how much you take, my fiance moniters my meds. It helps alot.

Mozzergurl
The Sanest Days Are Mad... - Morrissey

tmcgrath112 replied to mozzergurl's response:
yes i agree ppl who support you are everything, it could be a friend, doctor, neighbor, mom,dad, even a stranger, I cannot thank the ppl around me enough for what they do, especially my mom,dad,and sister who i feel like are fighting this fight with me.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.