Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Calling all foodies!
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Our latest recipe swap is about fish!!!

If you love me or fish, you'll share a recipe.
Click here:
Food and Cooking Community.
Thank you!
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

bpcookie responded:
Im bumping this up to the top. I didnt want it to get lost at the bottom.

I wish I had some recipe's to swap but I hate to cook and when I do cook I end up burning it.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to bpcookie's response:
And this is why I love you all so much, you take such good care of me. (((hugs)))) Thank you!
Just don't cook for me.
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

bpcookie replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
LMAO ok
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.