Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
OT - Football is BACK!!!!!!!!!! Woohooo
melly2210 posted:
And guess what the first preseason game is????

VS

Look out cookie casue we're gonna kick some booty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
yyyiiippppeeeeee Love football. I have no doubt that your team will beat my team because we suck!!!! lol.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

ddnos responded:
Already? Sigh!

Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

beej5 responded:
GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEARS!!!!!

beej

melly2210 replied to bpcookie's response:
Whipped your team's booty!!! But only cause they didn't allow y'all to score. Maybe next time!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

melly2210 replied to ddnos's response:
I love the baby pic Debbie!!! So cute!!!

melly2210 replied to beej5's response:
Nah....Bucs ALL THE WAY!!! hehe

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
No surprise that Miami lost. Its going to be another year of tears in my beers. Well, not real beer since I dont drink any more but maybe tears in my root beer. New coach, some new players, new year but same old crap. Here is a pic. of the outfits we will be wearing to support out team this year.

The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.