Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Bored
beej5 posted:
I am bored and not ready to go back to work on Thurs. Wish there were more things to do but there isn't any. I guess I am feeling down because I am bored. Still waiting to hear about my glasses and getting annoyed they haven't called yet. I just want it taken care of.

I guess I will go take a nap while my ham steak defrost. I am having ham and beans with cornbread going with it.

beej

bpcookie responded:
mmmmmmmmmmmmm Ham and beans with cornbread sounds good. I love to flood my cornbread with butter. Im on my way over. love ya
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

mercygive responded:
I also get down when I get bored. I hope you get your glasses soon. I do alot of work on the computer so cannot do without glasses. It took 3 months to get my glasses this year, they could not get the left lense right. I also have dry eye and cannot go without wearing glasses or it makes the condition worse.

I had wheat spaghetti with tomato sauce and ground lean beef. I did good - I didn't have any parmasean cheese.

Have a good evening
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.