Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wonderful Wednesday
kai2009 posted:
Good Morning Everyone!

Weather: A little warm and humid

Sleep: It was really good even tho i kept waking up a million times during the night

Mood: Not too bad but it is only 9am so that will be discussed in about an hour or so lol

Plans: Work, i came in early today and plan on staying late, then i have to go to the market, do laundry and try to get to the gym.

Have a great day!

beej5 responded:
Weather: warm and tad humid

Sleep: good but stayed in bed didn't want to get up.

Mood: down due to several reasons. No one seems to get back to me on several things.

Plans: call and email them to see what is up with them.

beej

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon.

Weather: warm

Sleep: ok

Mood: so so, anxious, no motivation

Plans: took puppy to another vet app't, a few quick errands. Not sure what else.

Take care everyone...be good to yourself.

PS...thanks for the replies yesterday. Puppy did great at Pet Smart, she just rode in the cart and took it all in. Her Vet app't was ok, we have to increase her meds. She loved all the attention she got and was wonderful in the car.
Live Life Loud

mercygive responded:
Good evening all

Weather: Hot

Sleep: Not good. There was a lightening storm and hard rain pounding against our bedroom windows all night and the dog which was pushing me off my side of the bed because he is afraid of lightening.

Mood: Kind of down all day but dh is trying to cheer me up by being silly.

Plans: Eat, treadmill and yoga with dh

Sweet dreams

Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather:Sunny slightly cool high 70

Sleep:Terrible

Mood:Down

Plans:Try not to get down about migraine and knee pain today but so far not working. I had hubby tell me he thinks I'm fat which hurt but I smiled at him when I really wanted to cry. I did some reading today but not much else. I hope tomorrow is a better day all around.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.