Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Finally Freakin Friday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello and good morning my dahling beepers

Weather: cloudy and rainy. Its supposed to rain tomorrow too, oh goody, just in time for the party. Freaking Az.

Sleep:good

Mood: crazy, anxious, fidgety. too much to do. I need to keep myself calm.

Plans: Need to mop, clean the bath rooms. My daughter is coming over tonight to help decorate. I have 12 ft ceilings and decorating for the party will require a tall ladder and a 20 yr old fearless daughter to climb up to the top. I look forward to having my daughter stay the night. I just adore her.

Also, take a look at the post I wrote yesterday, about the baby bird. I got the binoculars out this morning and I could see the mama bird in the nest with the baby bird. Me and my hubby are thrilled. Hubby has a tender little heart for things like that.

Have a good Friday. Peace out. love ya's muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

melly2210 responded:
Awww...I love to watch nests with eggs when I can see them. I think there's a couple eagle's nests they've got live cams on and I've signed up for those to peek at day to day.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

melly2210 responded:
Morning all....

Weather: Already thundering but no rain yet. We've been hot and humid, it rains, temp drops then climbs with increased humidity. Not pleased as I wanted to canvas a new neighborhood today.

Sleep: Restless. Too many major things happening to tune out the mind static

Mood: Still down but levely down if that makes sense

Plans: Go for a ride and write down every mom and pop day care center, church, and private school within a 5 mile radius of the house. Then call and find out who's in charge of fundraising. Work on some letters promoting them and get them out. Going to make chicken pot pies for dinner. Then maybe off to Busch Gardens for a special pass member event.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

beej5 responded:
Afternoon Everyone;

Weather: much cooler not has hot as it has been

Sleep: so/so

Mood: anxious waiting on calls from dad and also from eye doc's office so I can pay for my glasses and get it sent off.

beej

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
the baby bird had fallen out of the nest yesterday and I had to put it back in the nest. The palm tree is really tall and Im afraid of heights and I didnt trust the ladder. I told my husband that I would brave the heights to save the little bird. It was quite scary for me but worth it.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

kai2009 responded:
Good evening!

Weather: Cool and cloudy, were supposed to get some bad storms

Sleep: Amazing

Mood: so so, i was fine then all of a sudden it went down hill =/

Plans: Work till 7 then prob do nothing, one of those f it days

Have a great day everybody

lexismom11 responded:
Good evening all;

Weather: 70 and sunny

Sleep: Good, but woke up with a headache

Mood: Good

Plans: Got a lot done today. Ran some errands, went to multiple stores getting ready for my daughters birthday party tomorrow. Funfilled day ahead of me tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well. That's about it.

mercygive responded:
Good evening all

Weather: Hot partly overcast

Sleep: Good but missed the alarm and didn't care and slept in another 45 min....

Mood: Lethargic - what is going on?

Plans: I want to watch a movie but will probably fall asleep. Dh found some of my notes from about 5 mos ago and there are alot of numbers that I decoded from this website. I told him about the neighbor down the street that I scared with my car because I thought he was following me - back when. All my dh had to say was 'I wish I could take better care of you.' Well, he doesn't have to because I can take care of myself as usual.

Sweet Dreama

Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather:Rainy and sunny high 78

Sleep:Okay

Mood:Okay

Plans:I didn't follow thru with my plans stated yesterday. I did some reading and tried to relax. Work on plans for tomorrow.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.