Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Soggy Pics Saturday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning all. Attempting to tell my day in pics..something differentI guess

Weather:

with

Sleep:

Mood:

Plans:

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

beej5 responded:
Good Afternoon:

Weather: 72 and sunny

Sleep: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mood: anxious because I don't have all of my meds so the ins is giving us a hard time. Hopefully I hear from them soon getting the full dosage.

Plans: not sure yet. I got alot done yesterday so I am free.

beej

Dyannetheusacanadian responded:
Girl I love all of the pics, you did good! Especially like the avon one lol

mommaange1 responded:
Good Afternoon everyone

weather a beautiful 79

sleep awesome. I've added a bit of melatonin to my bedtime meds and it does the trick

mood kinda depressed today

plans already too all my daughters over due movies back. She owes me 11.00 bucks. Got us all some lunch and noe I am off to find my son a new backpack. His is to small and he can't carry his stuff in it. Continue to keep babying my hubby who had surgery on his wrist Tues. He is bruised up to his elbow and even th norco isn't helping. So I am trying to make him feel better. Got a little nookie (I know TMI, but I'm excited about it) new marriage therapist is doing wonders. Dh called me sugar plum today and has kissed me a million time. I think he is learning ~
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

melly2210 replied to Dyannetheusacanadian's response:
Then order!!! LOL. My website will ship to anywhere in the world.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather:Sunny slightly cool high 75

Sleep:Meh due to migraine pain

Mood:Good despite migraine pain

Plans:I did nothing for my plans. Migraine pain in control today which sucks. I did some reading. We had lost doggie in our yard today but owner was found so doggie is back home. I received Advanced Reader Copy of a book today that I'm excited to read at some point soon.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.