Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Pudendal Nerve Ablation/ For Vulvodynia
bpcookie posted:
Hello my dahlings, Next Tuesday the 28th I have an apt. to have a Pudendal Nerve Ablation. This means they will burn the nerve endings and I *should* finally have pain relief. Im crossing my fingers, knocking on wood, throwing pennies in a well and rubbing a bald persons head for good luck. I sure hope this works!!!!!!!!!!!

Today Im in horrible pain so I wont be on the board much.

Thanks for all your help and support.

hugs and smoochies.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

DizzyJgirl responded:
(((Cookie))) Thoughts are with you. Sending sparkles and shiny sprinkles of good wishes and good luck to you. :::fairy dust:::

Haven't you had something like that done before? I hope the procedure isn't too uncomfortable and is the solution you deserve to have to all this. Many hugs Sunshine! xo
Live Life Loud

ddnos responded:
Good luck, Cookie! I hope that it works and that you will be finally and forever pain free re that issue!!

Hugs
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

beej5 responded:
Wanted to wish you luck on the procedure and the pain goes away.

beej

bpcookie responded:
Dizzy dahling, I love sparkles and I love fairy dust. Thanks

Debbie Doodles Dahling, the results of the procedure only lasts about 4-6 months because the stupid nerve endings grow back. But I can get it re-done every 6 months. thanks

Beej Baby, Your a sweet heart!!! thanks
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

slik_kitty responded:
I hope it works!!! hugs

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
thanks honey bunny

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.