Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
looking for lost friends
babybleu_4u posted:
hi kinda random, but I used to come here about 6 or 7 yrs ago,, same screen name, and had some friends on here that were of great support to me, and i was just wondering if anyone was still here, mary? Colleen? anyone else that might remember me? =o) Im really struggling right now with alot of things and would love to get back into getting and giving support. Thanks

bpcookie responded:
Welcome back babybleu.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

slik_kitty responded:
i'm still here from way back when. lol. don't know about mary, but colleen left the board years ago cuz she was doing better and felt she didn't need the board any longer.

welcome back. i hope all is well with you.

ibex7 responded:
Hello Bleu,
I recall you were from western Illinois (Sterling?) Welcome back & hope you find some real help. Stop to think how much we have matured in seven years. Hee hee

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.