Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Walking Wednesday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Good morning....

Weather: Hot, humid, sunny then rain. Wash rinse repeat.

Sleep: Not enough. Took meds 2 hours earlier than normal, was still up until 1. Alarm went off at 6:45.

Mood: Still way down.

Plans: I'm up. Eaten some cereal. Have done my hair, nails, makeup finished. Gathered my camera, notebook paper, entrance tickets. Gotten directions to the convention. And we'll leave in about 1/2 hour. It's in Orlando. Big Holiday kick off. We plan on having dinner out after.

TRIGGER: This is simply not the year to be living on our street. MIL fell and broke her hip in March. Old lady 2 doors down, fell and broke hers in May. In July, woman up the street was rushed out for chest pains and severe dehydration. Later that month, the old man that was beaten by robbers (the 71 yr old who made national news because the perps were prison escapees from Wisconsin) happened around the corner. The following week, the cops shot and killed a fleeing man with a gun at the front of the street. Two weeks ago, we had 10 cop cars and a K9 unit descend because a boy's bike got jacked. Last week, the lady across the street called the crisis line and 8 cars showed up. Saturday the next door neighbor's daughter fell down her steps outside and needed an ambulance. And yesterday, the same neighbor, we hear, lost her husband yesterday. Could be hearsay, but we know a hospital is involved and everyone hauled ass and were gone most of the night. We need to move!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

beej5 responded:
morning

Weather: 90 and hot

Sleep: good with sleeping pill (cuz I am a bit manicky)

Mood: manicky and bored and anxious

Plans: go to Target to pick up a few things I need that i am out of .

beej

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

Weather: still humid and still causing me breathing problems. gggrrrr

Sleep: good but I feel ssssssoooooo exhausted.

Mood: good

Plans: watch the Stock Market. Ive just started on another purse. This one is brown. I have a leopard print scarf that Im going to scrunch up and zig zag it across the purse. Its gonna be sooooo groovy. Now I just need to know how to sell these things. Any ideas????

Have a good day dahlings. Muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

mercygive responded:
Good afternoon all

Weather: Warm and sunny

Sleep: Woke up many times last night because I crashed when I got home last night

Mood: Good

Plans: Db called yesterday afternoon right after I got off work which the conversation was unsettling and sent me spiraling downward. Yesterdays painting plan delayed because I went to bed early. Might have the energy to do today what I wanted to do yesterday.

Have a wonderful day
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

jselleck replied to mercygive's response:
Evening Y'all. Things are much better here in good ol' Texas. I actually got some sleep, although hubby claims I was cussing him out in my sleep. I have no memory of this, but it's not the first time I've talked in my sleep. I shared a room with my older niece when I visited last year and she complained of me saying weird things. Oh well, it's the mania. What can I say??

Weather: Cooler. Mid 90's. Not as humid thanks to yesterday's rain.

Mood: Better. Had a session with our couples counselor and got some things off our chest.

Plans: Doctor aptts and shopping all day. Fun fun fun. Now I'm wore out and ready to settle in for the night. Hope everyone had a good day. I did. Night all.

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather:Sunny bright not to hot high 76

Sleep:Pretty good

Mood:Decent at least

Plans:I took kids to an appointment where one of them needs blood work done. I'll do that Saturday when I have more gas in the van. I went to psych rehab discussed my goals with new counselor. We will work on them next week after therapy. Kids will be in school by then. I tried doing an internet thing for the kids grades but only got one registered, another failed to work, and one doesn't even show up. I also tried searching out bus schedules that mass phone call from school says is up and running on school's website. Strike two on this count. So tomorrow praying I can make it school and home again to straighten this out. Ugghh I hate this time of year cuz nothing seems to work like its suppose too.

MamaC~Why not sell your crafts on eBay or Esty websites?

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Patience for the Holidays and every day life
Tips 1. Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you're waiting in the doctor's office and the only thing you can concentrate on is ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.