Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Silly Saturday Daily Bipolar Post/poss triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello my dahlings

Weather: sunny and hot

Sleep: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mood: good

Plans:first I need to find my brain. Lyrica took it and is hiding it some where. Play LOTRO with hubby. Go grocery shopping. Do some crafts. Watch a movie tonight with hubby and thats about it.

Hope your all doing well. love ya muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

beej5 responded:
Afternoon everyone

Weather: too hot like the 90's

Sleep: none

Mood: depressed

Plans: attend a fellowship group. then home maybe try back to bed which i doubt sleep will come. Ins still haven't called about the meds that I need. I need to call pdoc on tues when she is in the office. Ugh I hate this feeling.

beej

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon

Weather: sunny and beautiful

Sleep: ok

Mood: anxious, unmotivated but okish (if that makes sense)

Plans: watch tv, puppy care, did a little garden work, made pizza. Not much else. It is a big day in baseball for Boston so have been watching the goings-on.
Live Life Loud

margaroo replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Good afternoon everyone!

Weather: In the mid 80's - perfect

Sleep: I had a hard time getting to sleep, I seem to be paralyzed by anxiety. I don't want to take Seroquel because it causes me to eat everything in sight.

Mood: Anxious. I have to get up and out of the house for my young niece's birthday party, but I rather stay curled up on the couch.

Plans: I called my relatives that had back surgery . One was when she was 32 and one when he was 29 and he had a second 4 months ago. I got a lot of input, but the description of my surgery surpasses what they had. Of course a surgeon gives you the worst case scenario, but I am going for a second opinion. I don't want to wait too long, but I want to know what I am getting into.

Mommaangel- Your back damage is far worse than mine is. I walked stooped over, but as long as I pace myself, I can make it through WalMart. Sleep comfortably is a whole different game. It is listening to stories like yours that humbles me.

Hugs to all,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

JUST BREATHE!!!!
I did it! I'm where I need to be. I'm in waiting room, listining to a suggested song~ Fast Car ~ My all time fav. Thanks for the reminder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.