Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
    Silly Saturday Daily Bipolar Post/poss triggers
    bpcookie posted:
    Hello my dahlings

Weather: sunny and hot

Sleep: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mood: good

Plans:first I need to find my brain. Lyrica took it and is hiding it some where. Play LOTRO with hubby. Go grocery shopping. Do some crafts. Watch a movie tonight with hubby and thats about it.

Hope your all doing well. love ya muahs
    The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

beej5 responded:
    Afternoon everyone

Weather: too hot like the 90's

Sleep: none

Mood: depressed

Plans: attend a fellowship group. then home maybe try back to bed which i doubt sleep will come. Ins still haven't called about the meds that I need. I need to call pdoc on tues when she is in the office. Ugh I hate this feeling.

beej

DizzyJgirl responded:
    Afternoon

Weather: sunny and beautiful

Sleep: ok

Mood: anxious, unmotivated but okish (if that makes sense)

Plans: watch tv, puppy care, did a little garden work, made pizza. Not much else. It is a big day in baseball for Boston so have been watching the goings-on.
    Live Life Loud

margaroo replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
    Good afternoon everyone!

Weather: In the mid 80's - perfect

Sleep: I had a hard time getting to sleep, I seem to be paralyzed by anxiety. I don't want to take Seroquel because it causes me to eat everything in sight.

Mood: Anxious. I have to get up and out of the house for my young niece's birthday party, but I rather stay curled up on the couch.

Plans: I called my relatives that had back surgery . One was when she was 32 and one when he was 29 and he had a second 4 months ago. I got a lot of input, but the description of my surgery surpasses what they had. Of course a surgeon gives you the worst case scenario, but I am going for a second opinion. I don't want to wait too long, but I want to know what I am getting into.

Mommaangel- Your back damage is far worse than mine is. I walked stooped over, but as long as I pace myself, I can make it through WalMart. Sleep comfortably is a whole different game. It is listening to stories like yours that humbles me.

Hugs to all,

Maggie
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
    Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    74 of 98 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.