Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sunday Sunday Rainy Sunday...Daily Post May Contain TRIGGERS
mommaange1 posted:
Were is every one????

weather rainy

sleep awesome

mood kinda hazy. Back on the serequel

plans go shopping. I majorly need an SOS pad to fix my pan that my dd killed when she cooked grilled cheese for the family. My poor Paula Dean pans. Put pill box together. Rattle around on FB. Yesterday I was tame but today I feel blah
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

mercygive responded:
Good afternoon all

Weather: Overcast, humid and hot

Sleep: Good but too much and bad dreams again

Mood: Irritable and easily crying

Plans: Filled my pill box and then cried over it; went to store and came back to make pancakes, eggs and bacon for 4:00 pm meal. Now, we're going to paint and try to work off those calories. Yesterday was a good day with db and dg.
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

ddnos responded:
momma - love those SOS pads!

Mercy - sorry you're having a rough day! {{{{{{{{Mercy}}}}}}}

Weather - 72 a bit muggy

Sleep - to bed at 11:30 last night, up at 3:30 a.m., back to bed at 5 a.m., up at 7 a.m., then kept sleeping on couch or bed until 3 p.m. - not good

Mood - Ok

Plans - I slept my plans away, after dry hair will go for long walk to get my body moving after sleeping all day - may do load of laundry, catch up on some emails, talk with my mom over the phone. Her husband Jeff is out of the hospital, but in rehab for after a stroke and my mom is loving not having him home lol I knew she would! SHe visits him and has dinner w/him every day. I will be visiting her sometime next week and it iwll be SO beyond great not having jeff there when I visit. He's a friggen piece of work! He's doing fine at rehab, they are just trying to get his body a bit stronger - hopefully he will continue with his exercises when he gets home. It appears they are anticipating him being there a while - my mom will find out tuesday just how long they anticipate. She has to pay $100 a day for first 30 days, then 31-100 $0 co-pay. after that, nothing. My mom wants him to stay at least the 100 days so that maybe he will get some benefit out of it and maybe easier for him to continue when he's released.

Have a great evening!
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

beej5 responded:
good evening

Weather: partly cloudy and in the 80's

Sleep: none too restless and took a nap and did nothing today

Mood: depressed

Plans: go with friend to a place in town. Maybe go back to bed if nothing else on tv.

beej

mercygive replied to ddnos's response:
(((Debbie))) HOPE you get to enjoy some time with your mom while Jeff is in rehab. My day is getting better. The pancakes and syrup put a smile on my face (bad, bad girl!) Dh put on some easy listening jazz to slow down my mood so I don't punch holes in the walls while I'm painting LOL.
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

ddnos replied to mercygive's response:
lol re punching holes in the wall...or should I say, NOT punching holes in the wall! I'm glad your day has been getting better and pancakes & syrup put a smile on my face every time! lol Next time, please do share, yes?

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather:Sunny slight cool high 77

Sleep:Pretty good

Mood:Pretty good

Plans:Hubby and I went to the Polish Festival in our area where we got yummy Polish food. I read a book I swore I was saving for later but couldn't stop reading it was that good. My plans for tomorrow is to call the high school about a website thing they use for kids grades that I'm having trouble with. Laundry and dishes need done as usual no other plans.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Need some advice...
I am 32 with a wonderful family and just found out that I am bipolar. 20 days ago they left me due to one of my outburst. I need them back ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.