Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Manic Monday Daily Bipolar Post/poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Good Morning my Beeper Dahlings

Weather: hot

Sleep: awful. Started in our bed, then moved to our spare room, then moved back to our bed, then moved back to the spare room.....it was musical rooms all night.

Mood: not sure. Im too tired to know for sure

Plans: First, I really need to find my brain. I took some Nyquil and my Lyrica and I have no clue whats what. I would like to work on one of the purses that Im making.

You all have a fab. day my little dahlings. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon!

Weather: warm and sunny. <3 it

Sleep: good

Mood: anxious, up and down

Plans: laundry. Watch day baseball.
First day of college for my middle son. He seemed excited.

I am working on my eating (I have been "self sabatoging" and emotional eating). 10 lbs later and most of my clothes dont' fit, I am working on it. I absolutely hate how I feel right now.

Hope everyone is having a good day and your week is off to a good start!
Live Life Loud

beej5 responded:
Afternoon

Weather: raining

Sleep: slept all night

Mood: feeling blah and want to go back to bed.

Plans: not sure go back to bed too depressed.

beej

mommaange1 responded:
Hello Everyone

weather 85 and pucky humid

sleep awesome

mood pretty good

plans check on Lyrica prescription. My doc sent my mail order pharmacy a script for 30 days instead of 90. Yesterday they said they were gonna hold the 30 day and not process it and were going to wait for doc to send a new electronic script for 90 day. Talking to them today, new guy, tells me the 30 day was shipped on the 24th. I'm gonna murder doc. He just cost me $50.00. wfhwiuehwhjkdsgwasgd
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
ooohhhhh Dizzy, I think its great that your working on your eating habits. It kinda makes me feel guilty. I havent eaten breakfast yet and as I was reading your reply, I was eating a piece of licorice. I know, I know, just horrible huh. Ok, so Im off to eat breakfast, Capt. Crunch. LOL. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

melly2210 responded:
Afternoon everyone. Sorry I haven't been around. Just coping with life.

Weather: Rainy, no heavy winds - yet. We'll see what happens as Isaac moves further north.

Sleep: Eh...Fell asleep around 4, up at 9. You'd think I'd sleep taking 300 of seroquel, 600 of trileptal, 5 mg klonapin and 25 mg of ambien....but NOPE

Mood: Definately down. Can't seem to shake this one. Was supposed to see pdoc today, but got canx due to storm. Have to call tomorrow to reschedule.

Plans: I'm making homemade black beans and mojo chicken for dinner. That's about it.

Other things: More problems with step-daughter. Finally checked into battered women's shelter, but she's cussed out her social worker from child protective services. She's aggressive and very angry and she's going to loose visitation. Emotional situation. Avon going so so. They've put me on a special "elite" team of 5 out of 1000. I should feel honored considering that the other 4 are super performers, but all I feel is scared. My BPD is acting up along with the depression so S and I have been fighting over everything. I can't seem to help it. He is currently not speaking to me. I hate myself when I am like this.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie replied to beej5's response:
Hey Beej honey, Im so sorry that your not doing well. Poor sweetie. Im going to go back to bed too. Maybe we can get in the same bed (no pervy thoughts), watch a movie and eat some pop corn. I hope you start feeling better real soon. hugs

Momma hun, LMAO re- wfhwiuehwhkjhlsdgeldd. Sorry to laugh but I totally know how you feel. Its like throwing money in the garbage. Have a good day. hugs

sandtiger responded:
Weather: bright and sunny

Sleep: cruddy - had way too much caffeine yesterday, which was a major my-bad

Mood: pretty good, since I stopped taking the Klonopin on Thursday

Plans: get off work at 4:30, then head home and put another load of laundry in the washer. Pull some weeds in the (tiny) garden section next to my driveway and, if I'm feeling particularly adventurous, possibly digging up the darn-ugly bush at the side of my house and putting a trimmed-down yellow rose bush there instead.

I might even change my fingernail polish color... either to dark green or really, really dark purple (right now, they're a dark royal blue ... I hardly ever wear nail polish, so when I do, I kind of tend to play around with fun colors - lol).

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather:Sunny and warm high 84

Sleep:Pretty good

Mood:Not sure okay I guess

Plans:I went to the high school today but nothing got resolved. Try again tomorrow. I need to sew my oldest purse that she uses for high school tomorrow and I'm not sure what material I'll be sewing into the bottom of her purse yet. I did some reading. I took youngest to eye doctor to get her glasses fixed before school starts on Wednesday. I also asked her what kind of cake she wants for her and her twin's bday on Saturday. I got no answer yet. I plan on doing more laundry and dishes which I might have to wash by hand cuz dishwasher is not washing them clean ugh.

Hugs!
Wolf

DizzyJgirl replied to WolfFaerie7's response:
Wolf...you sound pretty busy.
My dishwasher has been broken for a long time. I now use it as storage space. lol
I did 8 loads of laundry today...I am exhausted.
Sweet dreams to all...
Live Life Loud

mercygive responded:
Good evening / morning

Weather: Dark, muggy and 80s

Sleep: Interrupted with bad dreams; 8hours

Mood: Back and forth between irritable, calm and defiant

Other: Worked, 2 miles on treadmill, and completed mood tracker chart; dh couldn't wait for me to come home and make something healthy for dinner so he ordered Chinese food — couldn't keep my fingers off of the sweet and sour chicken and fried rice. It's 11:50 so by the time I take a shower and pop a Seroquel I should be fast a asleep by 1:00 am

Tomorrow Plans: Work, come home and paint - dh picked up 5 gal oyster white so I can go to town but he will have to hurry and mask — he started back to school today.
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.