Skip to content


Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
help wht to do
dale11203 posted:
been live with biolper and adhd.right now for the last 4week i been hearing a lot more voice in my head .i been on amost ever new med that my docter put me on.right now i feel like hurting something or somebody.i think the only way to make me better is to end it all .i try to read the bible more offter but it no help i dont know wht to do at this point i think ending it all would be the best thing to do that way i dont have to be in this world i am 31 if i tell my doctor this i probleam be in the hospital can any body help me thank y
slik_kitty responded:
welcome to the board. if you are feeling urges to hurt yourself or others and are feeling suicidal, then you need to be in the hospital. tell your doc. get the help that you need.
ibex7 responded:
Hello Dale,

You have come to a good place to talk about the feelings you are having. From a non-professional view, those voices are a result of the filter between your subconsious and consious mind having trouble. There are medicines that can help and they don't necessarily require hospitalization. You will have to trust your pdoc in order to get better.
Here's sending you my best wishes. Welcome to our group anytime. - ibex

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
114 of 131 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.