Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Topsy Tuesday post - may contain triggers
margaroo posted:
Good afternoon my friends!

Where the heck is everyone?

I called this "Topsy Tuesday" because the holiday throws off my schedule.....oh, who am I kidding, I usually don't know the day of the week until I read the paper or look at a calendar.

Sleep: Good, I've been using my Ambien to get to bed earlier. I only woke up once, which is a huge improvement.

Mood: Depends. If I look at the work facing me to get things packed up so they can paint my bedroom and the bedroom the computer (and anything else I wanted close at hand) is kept. If I want to escape reality, I turn away and watch TV. Today my back pain is allowing me to check my email and log in here.

Plans: Get as much done as I can.

My husband and I are a fine pair. With my problems with my lower back (I'm seeing the surgeon again tomorrow) and my husband's neuropathy in his left arm and hand, we barely function as one. My husband can't use his left hand and he is left handed. When will this comedy end?

Hugs to all,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

bpcookie responded:
oops, I guess we wrote a tuesday post at the same time. I will copy and paste here.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

bpcookie responded:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: hot

Sleep: very good but Im still exhausted.

Mood: not sure. Lyrica has just kicked in and its making my brain very very fuzzy right now. I hate it when it does that.

Plans: First thing I did was call a company who's product damaged a piece of our furniture. They sent us a letter that was to be signed and if I signed it, then they would send me a check for $100. BUT, their letter claims that their product would not have caused any kind of damage and further more in signing the letter, Me and my heirs can not ever hold their company liable for any damage caused by any of their products at any time. I refused to sign such a ridiculous letter. So they are going to change the terms and rewrite the letter. *sigh*.

Also Im still in a lot of pain today, so I wont be on the board much.

You all have a fabulous day. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather:Sunny bright chance of rain high 79

Sleep:Okay but napped some today

Mood:Okay but not great either

Plans:I did two loads of dishes; two loads in washer and three in the dryer. I finished a book still reading another one. I volunteered at the library tonite. I made dinner as well. I have therapy tomorrow and planning on attending psych rehab too.

Hugs!
Wolf

mercygive replied to WolfFaerie7's response:
Good evening all - Wolf, I enjoyed reading post. I hope you enjoyed your time at the library.

Weather: Dark but hot summer cooling down a smidge

Sleep: Good

Mood: Good

Plans: Worked, bought groceries, had dinner, write a post then yoga — should be to bed by 11:00. Ah — ha! Dh has a pill box and he only puts 2 pills inside instead of the 4 he's really taking in comparison to my 5 pills per day. I'm no more of a pill popper than he is. Now our pill boxes sit side-by-side. Takes one to know one LOL
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.