Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Windy Wednesday Daily Post,,,,,May contain triggers
mommaange1 posted:
Good Early Morning to you all

weather Windy (directv is out) gonna get some nasty thunderstorms today

sleep awesome

mood anxious

plans got a therapy session with Dh today. Last week ticked me off. Let's see what today brings
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

DizzyJgirl responded:
Good morning

Weather: kind of rainy

Sleep: not good

Mood: irritable and overwhelmed..."noisy" day

Plans: not really sure. I am up and dressed which is something. Went out for coffee so I could get away from everything at home for 5 minutes. Puppycare is off to a bad start (biting) and I had to crate her and get some space. I feel bad but I guess at least I know when I need to do that.
I got bit by something on my stomach yesterday (just odd) and it itches like crazy. That was why I couldn't sleep last night. Bendryl spray helps some. We have West Nile and EEE here in our state and someone just died from the EEE (Eastern Equine Encephalitis) so the bug bites worry me a bit.
Just one of those days where things are getting to me. Yesterday had the first phone call of the year from the school about my youngest. Sigh. Have been letting him go without meds at his request and needless to say, he is back on meds today (Ritalin).
At any rate, sorry for rambling. Now that school is back in session, I SHOULD have a little more computer time again.
Hope everyone has a good day!
Live Life Loud

beej5 responded:
Morning

Weather: possible thunderstorms

Sleep: good

Mood: blah

Plans: pay bills and make phone calls ect.

I just got out of the hospital yesterday so not so great. just feels weird being out. They adjusted my meds its better I guess. I see my regular pdoc next week and talk to her about trying something different maybe but it may not work. I hate the ins people they are such a pain. they approve some meds and some not. aaaaaahhhhhhh.

beej

bpcookie responded:
Hello my dahlings

Weather: too hot

Sleep: great

Mood: just horrible. up and down and up and down. One minute I want to cry, then I get angry and lose my temper. Im frustrated, irritated, stressed (dont know why). I keep having these hot flashes and every now and then I feel cold. I guess thats what happens when your menopausal. Stupid mother nature.

Plans: as little as possible. Im in a great deal of pain and Im sick of this crap. Friday cant get here soon enough. I just want to have my friggin procedure done.

Tonight, the first day of Football, I will be watching it from my bed, since my LSC is causing me to be miserable. I will prob. have to lay down and watch Football.

Here I am in tears again. No worries though, I will probably be angry in 5 mins. *shrug*

love ya's, muahs

p.s. I wont be on very much. sorry
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

melly2210 responded:
Evening

Weather: SSDD...

Sleep: Oh yeah, I remember this word

Mood: Mixed episode. I'm hyper as hell and depressed. Two more weeks to see the pdoc. Orig appt got cx by Hurricane Isaac, which to us was just a rainy day

Plans: Started with criminal court for the dv charges against dd's bf. Then to Workforce for her appt about a GED. Got referred and convinced her not to take the easy way out and to get a HS diploma. Took her to that school and she registered! Starts the 20th. Celebration lunch. Then home. Budget checks..and of course because of all the extra driving around, we're overbudget ALREADY this month. Prolly gonna take an extra klonapin to sleep and if that doesn't work, add in an extra seroquel. Gotta be careful cause we have visitation tomorrow.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening All!

Weather:Sunny slightly cool high 78

Sleep:Overslept

Mood:Down

Plans:I discussed with my T today about some changes that I want to do but afraid of doing them. I pinpointed some triggers for me which is something I'd been avoiding doing cuz I already knew what couple of them were but they are not the same triggers of six months ago. I went to psych rehab which helped my stress levels quite a bit after having therapy today. I'm going back to psych rehab tomorrow. I did some journaling which also helped me feel better. I crashed on the couch for couple of hours too.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.