Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Chrissy/ Giants vs. Cowboys
bpcookie posted:
I dont have to ask if your watching the game, cause I know you are. Its half time and the Cowboys are winning, bbbbooooo bbbooooo. Hopefully the Giants will make a come back in the second half. Everyone in our football pool picked the Giants. Hope they win hun.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

mattthecat responded:
I am not trying to offend any one but I have to say root root for the home team. GO COW BOYS. great first game.

Matt

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to mattthecat's response:
Uh Hmmm The home team was the Giants.

Oh heck, it was a boring game and yes I'm saying that cause we lost! But my chicken wings were "winning"!

But Matt I have to say it was a win for us that night anyway, we got our super bowl rings!

I do hope you guys have a better season than last year! Are you ready for some football!!?
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

mattthecat replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
I am not the biggest football fan but ready or not I will know all of the play by play because all my coworkers think the cow boys are going to win big this year and are making sure i know all of the details. No matter what the cow boys will be my home team since i can see there stadium from my home. yup big year for foot ball. I hope your team does not let there first game set the pace for the whole year.
Thanks Chrissy

Matt

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.